Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Am A Sinner But I Want To Be Saved Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Sinner But I Want To Be Saved Make Heaven (154 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe / I Am A Sinner But I Want To Be Saved And Make Heaven / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Sinner But I Want To Be Saved Make Heaven by Sabiboy0001: 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
A missionary name Isaac cooper was once approached by a sinner(Manasseh) just like Nicodemus in the Bible who approached Jesus. Manasseh's words were
"I am a sinner, I do drugs, I pick pocket, I have raped, I don't think I can ever make heaven so let me continue in my sin and end up in hell after all I have committed a lot".

Isaac Cooper adviced him and told him what he needed to do to be saved.

"You are a sinner, and so what? You can still be saved. All you need do is come back to God the creator, confess your sins to him, he is ever merciful and he will hear you. Your sin can be as black as charcoal but he can purify you and you can be as white as snow.

Isaac Cooper made mentioned of Paul who was formerly Saul in the Bible, he was a sinner,he killed and hated Jesus and his followers but today he is one of the greatest disciples who brought salvation to the gentiles.
https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/i-am-sinner-but-i-want-to-be-saved-make.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Control Your Anger / Do Not Miss Rapture / Seeds Of Destiny 8 May 2020 -- Your Praise And Your Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.