Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

14-year-old Boy Marries 25-year-old Lady In Abia (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14-year-old Boy Marries 25-year-old Lady In Abia (photos) (505 Views)

Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos / 19-year-old Boy Marries 15-year-old Girl In Northern Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Boy Marries 25-year-old Lady In Abia (photos) by oshozondii: 4:12pm On May 02, 2020
A teenage boy, Abraham Samuel Onuoha, 14, has married his lover, 25-year-old Anurika John in Abia state, ABN TV learnt.

The wedding ceremony was held on Sunday 26 April 2020 in Amaiyi Igbere in Bende L.G.A of Abia State.

Samuel is the only son of his late father Mr. Abraham Onuoha, who died in 2010. According to the mother, Mrs. Peace Abraham, Samuel was born in 2005 after many years of marriage without a child.

ABN TV gathered that the traditional marriage took place on Saturday 25th April 2020 at Akizi in Ebonyi state.

According to online reports, one of the villagers revealed that they were surprised when the minister in charge of Assemblies of God Church Amaiyi Igbere announced the wedding, saying they were still thinking of the reason for the marriage.

According to them, the boy is too young to be involved in that kind of relationship, for now, also considering that the woman in question is older than him.

His mother also revealed in an interview that she was forced to accept due to the condition of her husband’s family.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Marries 25-year-old Lady In Abia (photos) by NettyNelly(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2020
LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99
Re: 14-year-old Boy Marries 25-year-old Lady In Abia (photos) by dialajenni(f): 4:18pm On May 02, 2020
very soon another disease go spread after this child abuse lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Opay To Shut All Nigerian Operations Excluding Payments / How Much Can You Buy With 1,000 Naira? / Fresh Eggs For Sale At An Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.