Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre (17927 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Mahsums: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
Abouwaza:

Well I'm Yoruba so what's Amaka?
Ok then what about the six that escaped from osun isolation centre??
I knw there must be adekunle among them
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/coronavirus/385958-how-confirmed-covid-19-patients-escaped-from-isolation-in-osun.html
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Richy4(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2020
Dcoy:

Talatu Idris is a female name... I wonder why we don't have a picture of all covid patients so as to help in situation of ascondment...

Hmmm!!! Have you thought of stigmatisation?
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
Escape

Aaah

Why are they running away?

It's like something is hiding
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by recklesslove: 7:26pm On May 02, 2020
Una never understand the trend? That's what states do. The next thing they will start inflating figures, meaning the person that ran away infected them. This thing na scam. Did anyone listen to the interview on TVC news on Thursday The commissioner of health said WHO N NCDC are putting pressure on her to inflate figures. Meanwhile that's a state that doesn't have any record of Covid 19
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by SlayQueenIG: 7:26pm On May 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
We should find out why they are escaping. They might not be treated well in terms basic ammmenities

Probably they are not been taken good care of.
Remember at the beginning when a man went to the isolation camp to drag her daughter out, he said they were starving daughter there, he will take her home that it's better she die at home than being starved to death at isolation camp
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Ekpekaycee: 7:27pm On May 02, 2020
We don't just seem to learn from experience. It has happened before in another state and will still happen some other place. Why can't security at these isolation centers be akin to prison without the patients been aware of it.
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by CodeTemplar: 7:29pm On May 02, 2020
Are the isolation centers that bad or badly managed?
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by omobeey(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
This is so sad and unbecoming.. Why should someone run away from where he wants to be treated.. Smh
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Strech(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 please show me some love here, by just clicking on the above link and liking the picture
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Omeleyi: 7:32pm On May 02, 2020
E get y
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
NettyNelly:
Why are Nigerians like this.
Does he want to infect everyone. But our Government is not trying at all. How can you set up an isolation center with inadequate medical facilities and personnel, Even basic cares are not provided to the isolated. Very sad to be coming from giant of Africa
The patient is female
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 02, 2020
Naijaarchive:
grin where is he running to now....
she*
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Adewale94(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
First what was the state of the facility or the isolation centre? What's the attitude of the staffs of the said facilities? Are they being treated like the proverbial lepers.. Before someone decides to run away, especially when he needed to be cured, there's more to this.

She should order for A,C na
Shebi she dey use for her house
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
Hope he no move away from the state.
she *
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
Peculiar2020:
I pray he is found and quickly too..but how did he escape gan gan��
she *
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2020
Bevmo:

What should be done is.. Any patients escaped from isolation centre, immediately display his identity across social media, TV and Radio so whoever sees him will run away and also report him.
her/she*
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
CasNova:
They must find him and bring him back.

See what ignorance can cause.

He is a threat to himself and others.
her/she *
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
Blisplendor12:
Make him no run enter Adamawa state
she *
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by KrazyDave16(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
The lockdown just be like prison break for some states grin
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by sweetkev(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2020
Abaman001:
Illiterate Northern region will be the region to make Nigeria remain with this shit for too long
My brother you are right
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by kollysnut(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
Risingblue008:
How?i get mad whenever I hear dt someone escaped from an isolation center,i ask myself HOW? r they no security?

The big question........ R they no security like you said
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by KGREAT(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
We should find out why they are escaping. They might not be treated well in terms basic ammmenities
good point!
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by And9: 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
NettyNelly:
Why are Nigerians like this.
Does he want to infect everyone. But our Government is not trying at all. How can you set up an isolation center with inadequate medical facilities and personnel, Even basic cares are not provided to the isolated. Very sad to be coming from giant of Africa
The blame is the state government / orientation centers. They should do more. Negative rumors has overshadowed the truth in respect to saving life. I see no reason why one would decide to avoid adequate treatment and care in times like this. If well informed, people would voluntarily submit to test and be isolated hence realizing it's for their own good.
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Bevmo: 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
Lamb101:
her/she*
Whatever! Whosoever.
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Dcoy: 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
Richy4:

Hmmm!!! Have you thought of stigmatisation?
The pictures and data are for record purposes... I think anyone that absconds deserves any stigmatization they receive.. The danger of the spread is worse than any kind of stigmatization... if you no abscond nobody go see your picture.. So some innocent people with come in contact with her since name no they show for face

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by NairaMaster1(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

That doesn't mean Talatu Idris should put the lives of other Nigerians at risk.
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by NairaMaster1(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
HeadNigga:
The government should make an example out of one of these escapees. Ahn ahn. Haba.

Exactly

I think we need a prison for these buffoons
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Charly68: 8:22pm On May 02, 2020
Aaah wahala wolu !
Re: One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
Bevmo:

Whatever! Whosoever.
whenever, however

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You're Depressed? / What Is The Alternative To Handshake? / 20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.