Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,937 members, 7,946,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Naeto C On World Famous Academy And How Ikechukwu Disappionted Him. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naeto C On World Famous Academy And How Ikechukwu Disappionted Him. (1629 Views)

Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C On World Famous Academy And How Ikechukwu Disappionted Him. by pckid: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
When Ikechukwu was signed to Storm Records, he formed a gang with Naeto C and his (Ikechukwu) brother – Uzi calling themselves World Famous Academy (WFA). Since his departure from Storm, Naeto C has backed out so he (Naeto C) said in a recent interview. Read excerpt here:
http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/01/naeto-c-on-world-famous-academy-and-how-ikecukwu-disappionted-him/
Re: Naeto C On World Famous Academy And How Ikechukwu Disappionted Him. by MeGaStReEt: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
I am disappointed, I was realy looking forward to WFA proper as a Record Label, its a shame they parted ways

When Ikechukwu was signed to Storm Records, he formed a gang with Naeto C and his (Ikechukwu) brother – Uzi calling themselves World Famous Academy (WFA). Since his departure from Storm, Naeto C has backed out so he (Naeto C) said in a recent interview. Read excerpt below:

What is the current state of the clique, ‘World Famous Academy’, that you formed with Ikechukwu?

World Famous Academy is Ikechukwu’s record label now. That is what he is pushing now, we are still brothers and he is still a part of my life but World Famous Academy is for him now. I’m not focusing on that anymore. The thing about it is that I can’t say I’m completely out of World Famous Academy; it’s like saying we are not friends anymore because when we started it, it wasn’t started as a label but as a kind of brotherhood. But now, it is his label and I’ll be the wrong person to ask what he is doing with it.

What was your reaction when you heard he left Storm Records?

I was a little disappointed because he didn’t tell me and I had to find out in the newspapers first.
Re: Naeto C On World Famous Academy And How Ikechukwu Disappionted Him. by tical(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2011
Naeto C is just speakin his mind. .urnestly,I dnt knw wat went bte ekillz nd mo hitz but it rily seems dat he is confused, he doesnt knw wat he wants.

(1) (Reply)

TIMAYA Cuts His Dread..exclusive Pics For Nairaland / Burna Boy – Pree Me (prod. By Leriq) Mp3 Download / Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.