Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown (35175 Views)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by zicoraads: 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
Smh.

Useless president. Useless governor.

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Abe4u2020: 9:41pm On May 02, 2020
I wish they understand what they are dealing with.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by akpunda86: 9:42pm On May 02, 2020
aywhy93:
FG Should Please Block and Secure All EXITS to other States that shares boundary with Kano! Then they can start easing their lockdown till it turns to 10am - 10am everyday. angry

Bros all this lockdown na hoax.what of truck drivers from kano bringing in food to diffrent states.They are not tested with their conductors and passengers Who own goods.Guy gonna be a wildfire this month.
If states can stop trucks from north but not possible.

The fire starts. Not even the fg can stop it.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Empiree: 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
ITbomb:
Lord Lugard, may you rot in hell

Something I should have been watching on Aljazeera how some backward country is protesting against protection
stop this nonsense. Protesting against lockdown is not backward. Tell Jazeera to shut up. Is USA also backward?. There are people protesting against lockdown and some of them claimed coronavirus doesn't exist. Some believe it is real but they said something must kill a man and life most move on. And most of them don't wear masks. Even today as we speak, some US states have opened their beaches and most people at the beaches don't wear masks.

Is it that when 3rd country does something it is ridiculous but when developed country does exact same thing it is civilization?. What kinda ideology is that?. Blaming lugard in this case makes no sense because they(North) are where they are, even if they were not merged with other tribes as nigeria they would crossed borders anyways. So what difference does it make? . Didn't Nigerian govt continued to allow inbound flights after coronavirus outbreak?.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Kaykay(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2020
salbis:
This two days relaxing of lockdown in Kano is akin to dead sentence passed on Kano residents. I came to Kano alive, therefore my family and I will still leave Kano full of lives in Jesus name. The president, the Kano state governor with all their advisers lack basic understanding of life. God dey!

Stay in your house, manage what you have with your family. Best solution.. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by agukayode(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
confusion everywhere

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by GeneralPula: 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
emmabest2000:
It's finished

You no try for this photo shop at all..
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by pieces18: 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
Ganduje as it is with APC, like to see people suffer.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by BigDaddyS1: 9:49pm On May 02, 2020
Tot Govo already made a u turn
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2020
franksunny:
In a sane world, a fly that does not listen to advice follows the corpse to the ..... but in their world, they naturally prefer to follow the corpse to the grave. Give them what they want and build a wall to separate them from sane society grin grin grin ;

Easy man. Don't let your hatred consume you.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 02, 2020
Lorazepam:
I thought Ganduje had made a U turn on the relaxation of lockdown issue ?
U-turn for wetin? Make Kano people die of hunger?? He cannot fit do am na. Kano people wey get craze for head?? Dem go just scatter him government in the name of protest

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:
any difference between easing lockdown in Kano and Lagos?

Lagosians are quick to bash or laugh at Kano and pretend as pretend as if lagos is safe

how will social distance be maintained at Idumota-akpongbon-balongun ,Alaba,ladipo, markets ?

lagos and Kano are about to explode

God bless your Mother
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

God bless your Mother
isẹ́!
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by MrPaul2: 10:00pm On May 02, 2020
aywhy93:
FG Should Please Block and Secure All EXITS to other States that shares boundary with Kano! Then they can start easing their lockdown till it turns to 10am - 10am everyday. angry
As if you don't know Nigeria police and bribery. Its a very big problem if they don't lockdown while other states are on lockdown
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Yankee101: 10:01pm On May 02, 2020
Their eyes will clear when the start rejecting northerners nationwide
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by chigoizie7(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
Ganduje is seriously confused. Such person is not fit to be a governor. Or even hold any position as a leader.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by BetterBOI(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2020
1zynnvn:
They should kuku relax the whole lockdown, then block all their exist points. Is Kano bigger than Lagos Why TF is buhari and gandollar treating this with kids gloves. Is it Till they start churning out 1000 infected per day
Did you just say Lagos is bigger than Kano?
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmmmmn,...the man knows they are battling with fever n Malaria not Covid-19

Uns go hear the gist later
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by tomzyELNINO: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
I never felt any inch of pity for them in the first place. Everything happening to Kano now is a result of ILLITERACY, IGNORANCE AND FOOLISHNESS.

ENJOY THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:

Lagosians are quick to bash or laugh at Kano and pretend as pretend as if lagos is safe

how will social distance be maintained at Idumota-akpongbon-balongun ,Alaba,ladipo, markets ?

what if lagos had been behaving ignorantly like kano for almost 6 weeks now? Don't tell me kano and Lagos share same scenario. We are law abiding here and we value life. I pity kano and their inept leader
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Lamanii22(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:

Especially that alaba.... My fear!
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by martineverest(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
fairfora:
what if lagos had been behaving ignorantly like kano for almost 6 weeks now? Don't tell me kano and Lagos share same scenario. We are law abiding here and we value life. I pity kano and their inept leader
we are law-abiding what??....I laff u in Spanish

2 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Horladipupo0505: 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:

and u want to compare the rate of exploitation with that of Kano, jst bet it with me Kano will finish first on covid19 league with over 4k500 and ganduje to score 12k
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Creeza(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
Ganduje is really making things worse if he chooses to thread this path. It's a very lonely and trecherous one. Not many retracted to tell their stories.

Aboki will always be Aboki.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Joefat: 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
Now I believe Buhari is dead for real.. because imagine him gave order to lockdown Kano and less than 1 week, Mumu Ganduje has been requesting for easing... I think Kanu is right. Aisha Buhari has been the one ruling the while nation since Buhari has passed on to afterlife.. all this audio recorded speech that FG claimed to be live procrastinating, was nothing but made up by does in power, I think the whole thing has been covered by Facemask and voice wire transmission... If u guys don't agree with me.. then let them show Buhari to us in a public appearance. Just like how North Korea did..
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
Nigeria should split abeg. No good ideas, strategies, and policies works with a false nation of irreconciliable differences in belief, morals, culture, tradition, and values. THAT'S A FALSE OR FORCEFUL OR ARRANGEE MARRIAGE.

Abeg, let's split for peace sake.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 02, 2020
Roon9:
Lmfao! Look at the animals we are sharing country with. Bubu rush signed it off. Lol!
This is the height
i dont know what to say to you
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 02, 2020
Honor10:
See them, senseless cows, lockdown of not up to a week, they are protesting, what should Lagos that has been on lockdown for more than 5 weeks do?

Someone should pls, blow up that mokwa-jebba bridge, these cows must not cross over to Southwest.

Nonsense.
it wont stop you from dying
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
One Nigeria is a mistake, big mistake imagine this almajaris behaving like something I don't know, I remembered how they were on queue collecting money that was made in the South while people that are in the South complied with the lockdown with empty stomach..

Abeg make them just divide this country into two let everyone go his or her own way..

God bless Southern Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hatred will kill u there
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
why r u guys angry about it let them do whatever they feel like doing its thier state just dnt feel sorry for them when d virus goes out of control
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Biggaboi(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
We in the south don't care as long as you keep your borders shut. If Ganduje has decided to endanger Kano people there's nothing we can do. May God help Kano people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Emeka Ihedioha's Aide, Elias Igboayaka Dikeigbo Arrested For Robbery, Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.