Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,837 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday (1622 Views)

Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) / Bbnaija: Housemates, Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Last Night (video) / #bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex Again (video 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by TalkTalkNG: 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
You know we love to see it when lovebirds shower each other with love and adoration �. Khafi took to her page not too long ago, to share a video highlighting the loveliest of moments she’s spent with her fiance, Gedoni as she celebrates him on his birthday.

The beauty who got engaged to Gedoni late last year when she said “yes” to his proposal, in her caption to the heartfelt video, thanked him for “showing her the true meaning of love

Omo Come and See Love o

READ HER BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE TO HIM, THEN GO AND FIND LOVE

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by DECENCY3: 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
So police work don end for yanki
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by Davash222(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
Nawao.. So diz two still dey knack
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by TalkTalkNG: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
Bad belle pple grin grin, where is Mercy and Ike? Audio love
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by Sinerman: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
Seen. They are happy being together.
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
See her teeth
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by TalkTalkNG: 8:56am On May 03, 2020
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by Mogajunior(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2020
Flat Chested.

Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by scoundrel(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2020
Seeing these pictures make me realize I may have stayed with many of my missed chances for years if they just gave themselves sense and accepted me. Oh well, a loss was suffered on both sides then.
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by Willress(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2020
scoundrel:
Seeing these pictures make me realize I may have stayed with many of my missed chances for years if they just gave themselves sense and accepted me. Oh well, a loss was suffered on both sides then.

Your short comings was difficult to turn a blind eye to.
Re: See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday by scoundrel(f): 2:07am On May 04, 2020
Willress:

Your short comings was difficult to turn a blind eye to.
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Black Or White Lady / Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading / Penis Envy --- According To Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.