Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus (735 Views)

TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop / Why You Should Disable Hyper-threading On Intel CPUs / The Easy Way To Install Windows 11 On Unsupported Cpus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus by Veiniously: 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Intel has propelled its tenth Gen work area CPU lineup dependent on the 14nm 'Comet Lake' design. The lineup comprises of no less than 32 models, extending from another leader Core i9 for gamers and lovers, to the standard Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 families, and even some section level Pentium, and Celeron alternatives. The revive comes as a slight update to the ninth Gen 'Espresso Lake' arrangement. Intel keeps on reviving and refine its 14nm assembling process, however doesn't present a fresh out of the box new engineering. The organization is advancing improved clock speeds, which it says are significant for softly strung remaining tasks at hand, for example, gaming, just as more centers and strings across a great part of the lineup.

The feature of the dispatch is the new top-end Core i9-10900K model which highlights 10 centers with Hyper-Threading. It has a base speed of 3.7Ghz and a greatest lift speed of 4.8GHz over all centers or 5.3GHz for one center. The most elevated paces are accomplished utilizing Intel's Turbo Boost Max 3.0, recently observed uniquely in Core X-arrangement models, and Thermal Velocity Boost, which rely upon warm and power factors. The TDP is appraised at 125W and this model is completely overclockable. Intel's suggested cost is $488 (roughly Rs. 36,630 preceding duties). A non-opened model, the 65W Core i9-10900, has base and lift paces of 2.8GHz and 5.2GHz separately.

The organization is charging the Core i9-10900K as the world's quickest gaming processor. Contrasted with the Core i9-9900K, Intel touts up to 33 percent better framerates in explicit games, and 18 percent quicker video encoding, with those figures ascending to up to 81 percent and 35 percent separately contrasted with a three-year-old Core i7-7700K.

Intel has likewise propelled the new Core i7-10700K with eight centers and 16 strings, and these do profit by Turbo Boost Max 3.0 yet not Thermal Velocity Boost. The Core i5 family gets six centers and 12 strings without Turbo Boost Max 3.0. There are opened 125W just as standard 65W variants of each. All Core i3 models include four centers with Hyper-Threading, and all have 65W TDPs.

Beneath these models, Intel has likewise propelled the new double center, four-string Pentium Gold G6600, G6500 and G6400, and the double center Celeron G5920 and G5900 without Hyper-Threading. A progression of 35W TDP variations over the chain of importance have likewise been presented, for use in low-profile or temperature-touchy circumstances.

Up to double channel DDR4-2933 RAM is bolstered for the Core i9 and Core i7 models, while everything beneath them maximizes at DDR4-2666. Intel has additionally conveyed forward its current UHD Graphics 630 and 610 coordinated GPUs with no new highlights featured. CPU models in the lineup with the F addition, for example, the Core i9-10900KF, don't have incorporated designs abilities.

Opened models profit by new overclocking controls including per-center Hyper-Threading and progressively point by point voltage/recurrence bend alteration. Intel additionally touts its patched warm interface material which makes cooling progressively viable.

MORE
https://9jatide.com/?p=257

Re: Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus by Sonoyom(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
ha

1 Like

Re: Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus by scoundrel(f): 12:59pm On May 03, 2020
Thunder fire Intel and their meager processor increments. The 10th gen processors came out last year with low powered offerings entering the market first. I was planning to buy one but read online that the more powerful iterations will come out mid this year. I had to settle for a 9th gen although at the time 8th generation chips were still the mainstream option. I know I’m missing nothing because jumping from one generation to the next gives subtle improvements as opposed to double and triple generation jumps. I’m still yet to see the massive improvement these multi core processors give over core 2 duos of 2005 and a little later.
Re: Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus by Veiniously: 7:58pm On May 03, 2020
scoundrel:
Thunder fire Intel and their meager processor increments. The 10th gen processors came out last year with low powered offerings entering the market first. I was planning to buy one but read online that the more powerful iterations will come out mid this year. I had to settle for a 9th gen although at the time 8th generation chips were still the mainstream option. I know I’m missing nothing because jumping from one generation to the next gives subtle improvements as opposed to double and triple generation jumps. I’m still yet to see the massive improvement these multi core processors give over core 2 duos of 2005 and a little later.
U dey vex o
Re: Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus by scoundrel(f): 11:57pm On May 03, 2020
Veiniously:

U dey vex o
E reach to vex. Thank you for the article. One hardly sees such content here. Everybody complains about Nigerians scamming whites. Things like these, TV series, movies and sports are what the white man uses to ‘Yahoo’ the whole world.
Re: Intel Launch 10th Generation Cpus by madilch: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Hey! check out the top 5 Best GPU for i9-10900k Intel processors.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Forsale / How To Check For Plagiarism / For Sale: Dell Studio 1558 ; 4gb Intel Core I5 Hdd 320gb - 80K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.