Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (56772 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG / How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) / For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by CasNova(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
NEMA has not been living up to expectation.

It is not only during natural disasters that MEMA should be active.

At a time like this, the agency should be up and doing.
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Lilshorecords(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Abi thinking if I smash diz thing ehn

Lol, nice���
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Karlifate: 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
No be only AVM, na IVM

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by ekwerendi(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
lowgeorge:
A nepotistic dolt appointing mediocrity to replace ineptitude is nothing short of a visionless administration... Why commit such sensitive positions into the hands of sure incompetence is what beats my imagination... This is nothing but a plague... God in his appointed time will help us fight this demonic manifestations

The only reason I liked your post is because of your grammar

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by IFEKRISO(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
A northerner that has one year remaining was removed to give another northerner four years. This is tactical calculations to wand off southerners from such agencies.
Govt of northerner Nigerians indeed!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by KaptainAfrika: 10:07pm On May 02, 2020
Another Abba Kyari man gone. grin

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Ellie01: 10:08pm On May 02, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-buhari-sacks-nema-dg-appoints-avm-muhammed-as-replacement/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If na southerner na we go hear of probe n how much e theif but na bubu Broda so e go go houx go chop d loot til old age.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by fergie001: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
Ellie01:

If na southerner na we go hear of probe n how much e theif but na bubu Broda so e go go houx go chop d loot til old age.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Picadelly(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2020
Govt of the north and for the north and by the north... well done sir we all can see ur handwork.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Owen247: 10:13pm On May 02, 2020

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Reference(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2020
You will have thought that the embarassment of poor adminstration with regards to the pandemic response will have led them to appoint the head of a key intervention agency with a resume as long as the list of Covid 19 victims and one with more bags of experience than all the spoilt rice being distributed.

But alas, old habits die hard. It is so easy to see how we got here and it won't take a genius to tell where we are heading.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by MrBanner(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
Olathunji010:
Nothing special happened here since its north that's replacing the north.... infact it shouldn't be any news on this.... Northern government

Booked space so that you can come later and edit it to beg abi?

Mynd44 please take note
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Shattuck(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2020
shadelek:
Clueless president. He's acting base on what he's been told to do. Ask him to sack himself, he'll broadcast it.

2023 is near, I still can't forgive myself that I voted for this man
at least you are honest enough to accept his failure, buhari has always been a corrupt,clueless,mentally deficient man.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by stieyven(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2020
Lilshorecords:
Meanwhile this bike man be like "if i handle this thing, ehn!"
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Danny50: 10:25pm On May 02, 2020
Hmm spechless always mohamed, usman, adamu, yusuf etc

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by MrALIVE: 10:26pm On May 02, 2020
The unrepentant beastic BIGOT

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by glad7: 10:27pm On May 02, 2020
If not northern, others are not fit.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Abeyjide: 10:29pm On May 02, 2020
long overdue.
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by surgical: 10:30pm On May 02, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Government of the North, by the North, and for the North.
At least those people got the VP slot and few juicy ministerial position and they Call their leader,national leader of the ruling party is that not enough?
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by adenigga(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Government of the North, by the North, and for the North.

Nepotism, Favouritism and a highly incompetent administration of all time in the history of a mere geographical expression called "Nigeria". ��

Just a pity I accidentally belongs geographically.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by juman(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2020
Ha ha.

He removed a rat size thief and replaced him with factory fitted elephant size thief.

The military armed robbers.
Those greedy generals ruined nigeria.
What they know best is how to steal billions of dollars.
Oleeeeeeeeeeee.

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2020
Boss Mustapha is now the acting president.
Previous sack letter usually comes from late Abba Kyari......

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Bevmo: 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
shadelek:
Clueless president. He's acting base on what he's been told to do. Ask him to sack himself, he'll broadcast it.

2023 is near, I still can't forgive myself that I voted for this man
Don't blame yourself for voted him. The next one you will vote comes 2023 would be more worst, mark my word.
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Akindele2490(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
For Sale..
Fairly Used
Xiaomi Note 7
4gb Ram ,128gb Rom
Xcharge Fast charger
No defect
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Asking price 45k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Jlow2: 11:01pm On May 02, 2020
hypocrisy of the north

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 02, 2020
Why appoint a pensioner to head NEMA?

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by igbowoman: 11:24pm On May 02, 2020
Buhari that we only see in pictures and recorded messages.
Proxy president

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Jostoman: 11:24pm On May 02, 2020
I don't care anymore, if buhari like let him go and replace osinbajo with Yusuf Muhammed.
Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by pseudaria: 11:25pm On May 02, 2020
benuejosh:
No be everything you go chop.
But if you must chop, chop give brother.
But again, no allow your chopping make you chop wetin you for no chop.

I trust Buhari’s Judgement and appointment. Trust the new guy at NEMA to act like the custom guy. Guys with ginger to prove a point. "Abba Kyari didn't influence this." as others would have thought.

Take the guy away. And IEFCC should investigate him

I highly doubt you are from benue. Benue people don't talk so foolishly

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by braveboi4life: 11:33pm On May 02, 2020
If buhari new that NCDC will be the busiest parastatal today he would have replaced the DG with an aboki long time before the COVID 19 entered nigeria.
Am 100% sure of my assumption, baba is equal to bigotry

Re: Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement by Bimpe29: 11:36pm On May 02, 2020
When will Buhari realize that Nigeria is a multi ethnic nation?

Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership