Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,487 members, 7,961,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Yung Moni University - De Internet Hustlers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Yung Moni University - De Internet Hustlers (680 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung Moni University - De Internet Hustlers by Yungmoniuni: 3:22am On May 03, 2020
Yung moni university - YMU de internet hustlers.
With the word internet hustlers you all already know what it is. G work
If you are new in the street or you are interested in internet hustle, I have a WhatsApp group where I will be teaching guy's based on G work.
After a year in HK I also learnt that you can hustle on the internet without being to any HK or serving anybody.
If you are interested in G work both Old and new in the street can join the WhatsApp group tutorials will be going down the drill.
Send me massage on WhatsApp for the group +2348100801528

Many people don't know about DARK WEB & DEEP WEB I want to put some guys on the line. Things are happening on DARK WEB.

Table of content:
Dating & details
Bitcoin & details
Carding & details
Wire wire & details
Alibaba & details
Delivery & details
Dark web & deep web
And many more
Re: Yung Moni University - De Internet Hustlers by Doncharleszx: 3:44am On May 03, 2020
Pls drop the country code of that number, in interested
Re: Yung Moni University - De Internet Hustlers by Yungmoniuni: 4:42am On May 04, 2020
Tutorials starting today you can still join if interested
Yungmoniuni:
Yung moni university - YMU de internet hustlers.
With the word internet hustlers you all already know what it is. G work
If you are new in the street or you are interested in internet hustle, I have a WhatsApp group where I will be teaching guy's based on G work.
After a year in HK I also learnt that you can hustle on the internet without being to any HK or serving anybody.
If you are interested in G work both Old and new in the street can join the WhatsApp group tutorials will be going down the drill.
Send me massage on WhatsApp for the group +2348100801528

Many people don't know about DARK WEB & DEEP WEB I want to put some guys on the line. Things are happening on DARK WEB.

Table of content:
Dating & details
Bitcoin & details
Carding & details
Wire wire & details
Alibaba & details
Delivery & details
Dark web & deep web
And many more

(1) (Reply)

Free Bet / Kind People Don Scarce Ooo / Ps4 Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.