Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Easy Way To Also Be An Online Money Maker; All You Need Is Your Phone And Data - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Way To Also Be An Online Money Maker; All You Need Is Your Phone And Data (592 Views)

Selling Information Based Products; A Huge Money Maker / LEGIT HUSTLE: All You Need Is A Capital Of Less Than 20k To Start [pictures] / Why Cereal Maker Kellogg Plans To Invest $420m In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Also Be An Online Money Maker; All You Need Is Your Phone And Data by bongoman(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2020
grin :DIt's lockdown mode and it getting to that stage where virtually, everybody may now be compelled to compulsorily work from home. Many workers will be sacked and those who don't know how to earn legitimate online money may find it hard to survive. There is therefore a FREE ONLINE TRAINING ongoing presently which will help you work and earn from home, using YouTube videos. All you need for the free training is your Android Device /Laptop, data and your skills you use in operating phones only. Call or WhatsApp 08163525633 to book a place for the training.

3 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Also Be An Online Money Maker; All You Need Is Your Phone And Data by bongoman(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2020
You are free to ask any questions on this. Another number you can also call is 08087437340
Re: Easy Way To Also Be An Online Money Maker; All You Need Is Your Phone And Data by tanyisimon(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
I’m a living testimony of ur YouTube program I’m making some dollars in it $45 per day
I’m very grateful

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Internet Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / How I Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping In Nigeria / Don't Know Your Way Around Getting A Business Loan In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.