Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,668 members, 7,979,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly (1109 Views)

Have You Ever PERSONALLY And CLEARLY Had A Supernatural Experience? / What Language Did God Speak During Creation? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

Should we because of what people will say limit the possibilities that can be accessed through God?

He said NO addition and NO subtraction!

The only place to receive information from his is the Bible, before it's compilation Apostle Paul said "whatever Revelations, visions or prophecies we receive are partial but when that which is complete comes (Bible as a whole) we will do away with the incomplete" 1 Corinthians 13:8-10

Satan is hiding around and he is prepared to mislead many but all those who stick to what is found only in the Bible he can't mislead!

That's why the only group that's producing the fruitage of God's holy spirit LOVE JOY and PEACE is Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Matthew 7:15-20
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

He said NO addition and NO subtraction!

The only place to receive information from his is the Bible, before it's compilation Apostle Paul said "whatever Revelations, visions or prophecies we receive are partial but when that which is complete comes (Bible as a whole) we will do away with the incomplete" 1 Corinthians 13:8-10

Satan is hiding around and he is prepared to mislead many but all those who stick to what is found only in the Bible he can't mislead!

That's why the only group that's producing the fruitage of God's holy spirit LOVE JOY and PEACE is Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Matthew 7:15-20

My God! I knew you're a Jehovah Witness. When the devil wants to destroy a man, he limits his scope to only Bible. That's why even those who are printing it are not saved.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

My God! I knew you're a Jehovah Witness. When the devil wants to destroy a man, he limits his scope to only Bible. That's why even those who are printing it are not saved.

John 17:17 smiley
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

John 17:17 smiley

What can you say about the word/truth? What do you understand about it?

If you really believe in the Bible and nothing should be removed or added, why does your Bible not contain Mark 16:17-18
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

What can you say about the word/truth? What do you understand about it?

If you really believe in the Bible and nothing should be removed or added, why does your Bible not contain Mark 16:17-18
Because several verses were infused by the committee that compiled the Bible back then.

The inspired writers did not separate it into chapters and verses, so when the Church committee that compiled it and divided it into chapters and verses were doing so, they infused so many verses that was not found in the original scrolls.

It's just like what we're saying now, those people got information from other sources and wanted to add them to the Bible.
Thanks to later scholars who did their own findings and discovered that those verses were not part of God's inspired words!

Any verse you can't found in the NWT, please check other translations like

Revised Standard Version
American Standard Version
Jerusalem Bible
Or any other translations that's not copied from the KJV! smiley
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Because several verses were infused by the committee that compiled the Bible back then.

The inspired writers did not separate it into chapters and verses, so when the Church committee that compiled it and divided it into chapters and verses were doing so, they infused so many verses that was not found in the original scrolls.

It's just like what we're saying now, those people got information from other sources and wanted to add them to the Bible.
Thanks to later scholars who did their own findings and discovered that those verses were not part of God's inspired words!

Any verse you can't found in the NWT, please check other translations like

Revised Standard Version
American Standard Version
Jerusalem Bible
Or any other translations that's not copied from the KJV! smiley

Brother, Christ is the pattern we're following not Bible. Bible only guides us to see Him. That when he reveals Himself to you, your life will not remain the same. He gave us two: His Word and Power.

I don't care whether you're a professor of Bible, if you can't host and demonstrate the presence of God to bring people into His marvelous light, then you need to start again

If I may ask you, what's your spiritual level and How do you know you're growing
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

Brother, Christ is the pattern we're following not Bible. Bible only guides us to see Him. That when he reveals Himself to you, your life will not remain the same. He gave us two: His Word and Power.

I don't care whether you're a professor of Bible, if you can't host and demonstrate the presence of God to bring people into His marvelous light, then you need to start again

If I may ask you, what's your spiritual level and How do you know you're growing

This is why atheists make fun of you guys often!

My guy, there's no difference between you and anyone else if you can't explain what you believe in the Bible!

Come to my own village, there are native priests who will call down fire from the sky in your presence and perform many wonders, the only problem they had is not believing in God's word the Bible.
If such ones could just use Jesus' name, they will milk persons like you dry all because you want signs! Matthew 12:39

There are signs Jesus foretold will help honest hearted and sincere individuals to identify his followers, but since what you want is spectacular signs i'll leave you in the hands of those Yahoo plus big boys you call Pastors! smiley

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by smemud(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:
Christianity is not a religion. It's an experience. It all found expression in Antioch of Syria. When I see tongue-talking believers demonstrating reality in Christ as though that's all about him, I feel shocked and disheartened. Some will even express instincts in the name of God said when they know they are not sure if it's His voice. Another people, after a prolonged period of frustration and trying to hear God speak to them with absolute conviction, they don't find it.

But let me tell you, away with anybody who says to you that God's not speaking directly to people again. Away with anyone who says to you that if you want God to speak to you directly, get a Bible. God can speak to people through the Holy Scriptures but that's not all about hearing Him. I'm telling you that a possibility exists in Christian faith where by God speaks directly to you time to time, every minute, sec. Such that communication with God remains two-way. You ask Him something and immediately you get response. That you're about to do something and he tells you yes or no. That you wanna sit down, he speaks to your ears find somewhere else to sit. That the communication system between you and God is now ultrasonic.

I tell you, God's still speaking constantly to some people. They may not even fast and pray to ear Him. God's has trusted them to the extent of sharing the same interactive pattern with them.

That their voices are not on the media doesn't mean the possibility is not existing.

When people talk, see their results first before agreeing. Anybody can fake power but not His presence. His presence is an evidence that His patterns are kept.

I'll tell you more. I've evidence.
Psalm Baba

Is Jehovah, Jesus and FAITH for Nigerian christians alone as a special breed? or for all christians all over the world? And what about the high death rate of 85 so far when Ghana has equal number of confirmed cases but far less deaths of 18 or and other countries with better or worse cases, does it then mean their Pastors and Christians pray more or less than Nigeria ones, or Jesus loves them more or less than Nigerians or they have a better or worse health sector or population density? does it mean the pastors, pastors wives, and christians that have died all over the world had no faith or did not pray hard enough or jesus loved them less? Nigerian religious leaders who have no explanation for the emergence of COVID19 nor any explanation why God hid it from all of them and prophesied something different each for the new year, are now resorting to smart talk trying to take advantage of COVID19 as part of the RELIGIOSITY that is not profitable to God and has failed man kind. We beleivers have always looked unto jesus, but the prophets of the bible were not powerless or bandoned by God. I am a beleiver, i am a member of a church, but the religious clergy must do some souls searching and check that they have not gone away from the TRUE FAITH but practise RELIGIOISTY, year ending now, they will begin to see vison of plague and claim God is now revealing it.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

This is why atheists make fun of you guys often!

My guy, there's no difference between you and anyone else if you can't explain what you believe in the Bible!

Come to my own village, there are native priests who will call down fire from the sky in your presence and perform many wonders, the only problem they had is not believing in God's word the Bible.
If such ones could just use Jesus' name, they will milk persons like you dry all because you want signs! Matthew 12:39

There are signs Jesus foretold will help honest hearted and sincere individuals to identify his followers, but since what you want is spectacular signs i'll leave you in the hands of those Yahoo plus big boys you call Pastors! smiley

So it's because of the atheists you limited yourself?
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

So it's because of the atheists you limited yourself?

Unlimited yourself my friend no wahala.

But i will only believe (trust) in what is written in God's word!

Thanks! smiley
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Unlimited yourself my friend no wahala.

But i will only believe (trust) in what is written in God's word!

Thanks! smiley

Our proof of being sons of God is not fostered on performing miracles. Devil said to Jesus, if you're son of God, turn stone to Bread. Turning stone to bread is not the prove. Miracles will follow only those who believe. Our assignment as a true believer is not to come and do miracles but to demonstrate Christ in purity of heart to allow his kingdom spread across every soul. You think when possibilities in God are happening then it's not real. That's where you philosophers and atheist by extension are getting it all wrong.

Only the pure in heart will see God, not those carrying Bible. Whoever sustains all it takes to pay the price will carry the atmosphere of his shekinah. Under His atmosphere, there's healing, deliverance, breakthrough etc. Binding all is the Love of Christ we preach to people to accept.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

Our proof of being sons of God is not fostered on performing miracles. Devil said to Jesus, if you're son of God, turn stone to Bread. Turning stone to bread is not the prove. Miracles will follow only those who believe. Our assignment as a true believer is not to come and do miracles but to demonstrate Christ in purity of heart to allow his kingdom spread across every soul. You think when possibilities in God are happening then it's not real. That's where you philosophers and atheist by extension are getting it all wrong.

Only the pure in heart will see God. Whoever sustains all it takes to pay the price will carry the atmosphere of his shekinah. Under His atmosphere, there's healing, deliverance, breakthrough etc. Binding all is the Love of Christ we preach to people to accept.

Unlimited yourself, no wahala! smiley
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Unlimited yourself, no wahala! smiley

Sure! I'm unlimited in Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was The Name Jehovah Removed From The New Testament? New Testament Manuscripts / Praying D Rite Way / Is The Supernatural Subject To Logic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.