Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,438 members, 7,974,799 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

#revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) (3467 Views)

RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
galadima77:

Stop generalizing. You sound educated.
And you sound defensive, did I touch a nerve? Do you have 40 children by the 4 wives your God said you were entitled to? Do you expect the South to look after your 4 wives and 40 kids because you refuse to work?
Re: #revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
NockMedia:

Are you into Building construction?

Yes sir.. You are highly welcome
Re: #revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) by Xbolmax: 4:25pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
What more do the Northerners want? They are handed everything on a silver plate and have refused to go to school or develop themselves, instead they continue to breed like rabbits and breed terrorists. undecided
@bold. This is one of my project topics back den in school but unfortunately my supervisor didnt assigned it
There's lot I wanna talk about this issue back den in 2012.... I don't just know what more the north want. They have the power and all
Damn!
Re: #revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) by Lipscomb(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
Buhari is coronavirus I guess...or they want Buhari to come and supervise those in hospital.
Re: #revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) by Orubebe01: 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
What more do the Northerners want? They are handed everything on a silver plate and have refused to go to school or develop themselves, instead they continue to breed like rabbits and breed terrorists. undecided
see finishing. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump / Boko Haram And Buhari Trending On United States Twitter / Kenyans Authorities Continue To Arrest Nigerians Of Igbo Descent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.