Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:11 AM

COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre (19633 Views)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by 2016v2017: 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
flexyrule:
Better. So we won't be hearing we spent N6 billion on the Isolation center that rain destroyed.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by osusuallstars: 1:31pm On May 03, 2020
Are you sure that they have not even sold all the confiscated asset and share the proceeds
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Bahamas95(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2020
We have one abandoned hospital here in Delta, precisely at Agbarho owned by a former governor's wife. Rats and other animals don turn am to amusement park.

Make Okowa with he worwor face do something.

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by chaloskyx: 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
you what assets all of them are all thieves he would not dare cause all hell would break loose even that so called man of God VP has now turned to man of the oppressors in this country the man has seen government money and forgotten all his morals
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Mummyfour(f): 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
nicebuddy501:
While it is important to ramp-up testing for COVID-19 to prevent the spread of the virus, asking Nigerians to donate their buildings as isolation centres would be counter-productive, as it would put them at greater risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19.

This is where I am having problem with the way the federal government is handling this coronavirus scourge. They need to increase daily testing for covid-19. Previously they said that 4000 cases will be tested on a daily basis. However, up till now only 13k cases have been tested nationwide. This is very disheartening.

Please follow WHO guidelines and remain protected.
our government is not serious. I tried to make contact with NCDC and some state government so as to supply them with every thing they need to combat the virus. I mean everything , because I have known a pharmaceutical company in Europe that actually wanted to come into the country to establish like 7 years ago. They are willing to supply what they have at give away price.
I have sent emails to NCDC yet no reply. Yet they said they desperately need everything including ventilators that the company supplies too.
I went to NCDC Abuja and ran into one guy that told me I should not worry that they have everything . I asked him how it was possible that they were complaining of not having anything on Sunday,and I was there the following day being Monday to introduce my company,and the guy still insisted that they have enough. That was the same week that kano had to close down their isolation center because they didn't have the COVID-19 paraphernalia. That was the same week akwa ibom began to complain about non availability of kits.
Honestly this country tire me. Its obvious that their email address is just for formality.
I am not doing it for my own gains, but for nation first because the virus is spreading fast and everybody is vulnerable.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Dollabiz: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
Well only if they haven’t been resold
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by gare2510(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2020
Gbam
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by divineappo(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
SERAP got the idea from Nairaland comments
Those managing the affairs of this country have no brain
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by kolakolex: 5:37am On May 04, 2020
Ussycool:
Nice idea.
But oga at top will say nah.

And Ganduje has rejected a hospital donated to the state to serve as an isolation center by his political rival.

I will love to donate my 2 bedroom mud flat to FG.

Ganduje is playing politics at this crucial period. This goes a long way to define the kind of governor he is.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Ussycool: 11:07am On May 04, 2020
kolakolex:

Ganduje is playing politics at this crucial period. This goes a long way to define the kind of governor he is.
I see...
He is full of i don't care attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report / PDP Leaders Begin Search For Secondus’ Successor / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.