Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup (882 Views)

How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / Date And Meetup Telegram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by emperorsversion(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2020
Hello all, seems this virus is coming to an end soon... Thanks to Madagascar confirmed cure as they intend sending it to other African countries with 90% success and recovery rate in their health care since the vaccine was used as test... well that's a story for another day.. I feel we should organize a get together to commemorate these... this is how we do it.. let's comment and list our location... I'll start this.

Meanwhile see my engagements on May4...

Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by emperorsversion(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2020
My location: Edo State
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by MarkTimmy(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2020
Sex: Male

Females should reply for hookup....
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by Hoyindarmolar(f): 11:26am On May 03, 2020
When will you guys realise that these hookup threads are a waste of time
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by emperorsversion(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
When will you guys realise that these hookup threads are a waste of time

What if someone meets you up or maybe you need someone to give you a job... When can you change your mindset that Meetup is not only for sex.. or is sex what you want ?

State your location or keep mute...

Next pls

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by emperorsversion(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2020
Guys please let's be civil about this... Don't go stalking girls.. if you guys are in same location and you want to meet up with her.m. DM her on her request, if wants to meet you.. Game!!! Otherwise don't stalk!!
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by Murphy7: 8:13am On May 19, 2020
H
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by Murphy7: 8:13am On May 19, 2020
G
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by goryorhal(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2020
Op well done ooh

Continue dey share someone else screenshot up and down

Something wey don dey trend since
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by cuntbro: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2020
emperorsversion:
Guys please let's be civil about this... Don't go stalking girls.. if you guys are in same location and you want to meet up with her.m. DM her on her request, if wants to meet you.. Game!!! Otherwise don't stalk!!

Bro help with the anambra girls contact
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by TheCork(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
emperorsversion:
Hello all, seems this virus is coming to an end soon... Thanks to Madagascar confirmed cure as they intend sending it to other African countries with 90% success and recovery rate in their health care since the vaccine was used as test... well that's a story for another day.. I feel we should organize a get together to commemorate these... this is how we do it.. let's comment and list our location... I'll start this.

angry
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by TheCork(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2020
emperorsversion:

how?....do u relize am a londoner?.. from London sir!! angry
Re: Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup by Silentgroper(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

how?....do u relize am a londoner?.. from London sir!! angry
Bro, lets link up fam, i'm in central london right nw.

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Find Love, Even In This Pandemic (pics) / The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating / A Female Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.