Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) (524 Views)

MAY NGO Reels Out One Year Action Plan Against Human Trafficking, Sexual Violenc / Ritualists Are On Tiktok Advertising Human Sacrifice With Millions Of Views / Mariam Ashley Foundation Launches Campaign Against Human Trafficking And Sexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by meavox: 11:41am On May 03, 2020
Dear Friend and Visitor,

Please save and copy this WAHuSa poster and broadcast throughout your social media platforms.
WAHuSa and the voiceless victims of Human Sacrifice thank you.

SOURCE:
https://web.facebook.com/WAHuSa/

Re: STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by SLAP44: 11:46am On May 03, 2020
Are they still doing human sacrifices in Nigeria?
Re: STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by OYENIYIJK: 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
They are still doing it especially in the local areas. I even met one man telling me that all the atrocities that do happen in the cities is caused by the stopping of ritual killings grin grin
Re: STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by meavox: 6:26pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:
Are they still doing human sacrifices in Nigeria?

Unfortunately yes human sacrifice is still in Nigeria and all over Africa. Plus in places like Haiti, and Papua New Guinea.

WAHuSa is creating a global awareness about human sacrifice so that together all reasonable people will give outcry against this diabolic practice so it will end.

Do go on the Facebook site and support it. Plus of course you are really supporting the victims.

Here is link to WAHuSa https://web.facebook.com/WAHuSa/

Do tell as many people as possible about it. Not just Black people.
Re: STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by meavox: 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
They are still doing it especially in the local areas. I even met one man telling me that all the atrocities that do happen in the cities is caused by the stopping of ritual killings grin grin

Nah wah oooo.... I hope you told the idiot that he should offer himself as the next sacrifice shocked
Re: STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by OYENIYIJK: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
meavox:

Nah wah oooo.... I hope you told the idiot that he should offer himself as the next sacrifice shocked
haaaa grin grin
OLD MAN!!!!!
Re: STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) by kabillionaire(m): 2:10am On May 04, 2020
I heard of a place in ile-ife where except only one day in a year, they carry out human sacrifice everyday, and you guys from the south-west should not pretend as if you don't know what and where I'm talking about cos you do.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Protesters Set Minneapolis Police Station On Fire / D'banj Accused Of Rape / 24 Year Old Adopted Son Marries His 65 Year Old Grandmother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.