Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,726 members, 7,908,855 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together (802 Views)

Let's Partner To Expand Your Business With Our Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by noblebaba: 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
Good day everyone ,I need a partner to set up a real estate firm ,I'm experienced in real estate firm set up ,having work with some leading estate firm in Nigeria ,I'm highly experienced in land acquisition with little money and knows the nitty gritty of the business from land acquisition to building prototype constructions and processing of land documents within the estate and provisions of all infrastructures in the estate.

I studies Building construction and also have various certificate in project management and estate management with over 10years of practical experience in this sector

Real estate is a goldmine if you know how to go about.

All i needed from the intending partners is an agreement and start up capital and the money will keep coming.

Many has becomes a millionaire through this business

I have all it take to succeed in this business but lacks the capital to kick start it.so if you're interested let's discuss and draft a partnership agreement sign by a competent lawyer then we are good to go.

All we needed is an Office space it may be a virtual one ,you as a partner ,stationeries, marketers then I handles all the field works from land acquisition to survey works,construction of flats for sales /documentations and training of marketers.

I knew all in and out except Capital

Pls come on board and let makes it happens little amount is OK to jump start it.

You can reach me on

09019398953 or 08037375898

Tunde

1 Like

Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by akinsola39(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2020
Am interested in this, The problem thr is, Am not that good In marketing, That's not my field and also where is ur location , How exactly we are going to make it real, Sir
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by noblebaba: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
I reside in Lagos/Ogun state
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by Ay04z(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Interested am in atan ota ogun state

1 Like

Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by Johntemmy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
interested
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by noblebaba: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Can I have your number so that we can start from there. Thanks
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by noblebaba: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Ay04z:
Interested am in atan ota ogun state
let me have your number sir
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by noblebaba: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Johntemmy:
interested
let me have your contact
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by Ay04z(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
noblebaba:
let me have your number sir
Re: Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together by IRIENBOY(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Needed To Supply Coal / Fast Loan / Two(2)days Bonaza Order At Ebay @315

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.