Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,041 members, 7,980,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22769 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by marabout(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
My experience is that ladies who have nothing to offer apart from selfishness, arrogance & ota piapia have the longest wish list.

People are talking of intelligence. How do you assess intelligence?  Is it based on his occupation as a lawyer, medic, accountant or what?
Is  a  rich Lagos banker more intelligent than a skilled but poor herbalist in Oshogbo who could have become a fantastic surgeon if he had the opportunity?

How many ladies here can listen to a man for two hours talking about two great men in antiquity like Mark Anthony & Julius Caesar?
How many would have the patience and interest to listen to a guy discuss the merits of christian eschatology (in non-holy ghost fire and alleluia format)?

I have only seen it among white ladies (middle class I might add).
Our ladies don't verse that much irrespective of their level of education. The number/type of degrees you have is irrelevant

Knowing who's intelligent requires a high level of intelligence too.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
marabout:

My experience is that ladies who have nothing to offer apart from selfishness, arrogance & ota piapia have the longest wish list.

Are you not a true soldier?

Take such a girl's ota piapia and give nothing.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by 190: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
SAGAMITE

why are u always fighting and putting battle video's all over the place

I bet in reality you are one young skinny weak boy who cant kill a hen!! (no offence) grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by agabaI23(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Are you not a true soldier?

Take such a girl's ota piapia and give nothing.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk[/flash]
Sagamite, sagacity, sagatermite alias ota pia pia. . . . grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

SAGAMITE

I bet in reality you are one young skinny weak boy who cant kill a hen!! (no offence) grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4o_62kgF7k[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
confidence and a sense of humour
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
I feel sorry for any guy who believes the grabage these girls are spewing up in here. We all know its all about the paper. It was, it is and it will always be about the paper. They'll deny it, say no then chew on any brother who tries to point out that fact. fools will fall 4 it the wiseman will make his paper then sit back and enjoy watching them fall over themselves trying to b no.1 in his life. cool
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
marabout:

People are talking of intelligence. How do you assess intelligence?  Is it based on his occupation as a lawyer, medic, accountant or what?
Is  a  rich Lagos banker more intelligent than a skilled but poor herbalist in Oshogbo who could have become a fantastic surgeon if had the opportunity?

How many ladies here can listen to a man for two hours talking about two great men in antiquity like Mark Anthony & Julius Caesar?
How many would have the patience and interest to listen to a guy discuss the merits of christian eschatology (in non-holy ghost fire and alleluia format)?

Our ladies don't verse that much irrespective of their level of education. The number/type of degrees you have is irrelevant

Post of the year.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Babzilla:

I feel sorry for any guy who believes the grabage these girls are spewing up in here. We all know its all about the paper. It was, it is and it will always be about the paper. They'll deny it, say no then chew on any brother who tries to point out that fact. fools will fall 4 it the wiseman will make his paper then sit back and enjoy watching them fall over themselves trying to b no.1 in his life. cool
From my experience, you're 99% correcta. Let the fools keep fooling themselves.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by jujube(m): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2011
Packaging
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 14, 2011
190:

SAGAMITE

Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4o_62kgF7k[/flash]
buhhahahahahahahahaha oh my stomach! ROFL
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Orton10(m): 2:03am On Jan 14, 2011
^
LOL.
Thanks for drawing ma attention.
LMFAO.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 2:56am On Jan 14, 2011
marabout:

The number/type of degrees you have is irrelevant

True
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by chika98: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2011
A good heart. A very rare character trait.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by cau: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2011

Is  a  rich Lagos banker more intelligent than a skilled but poor herbalist in Oshogbo who could have become a fantastic surgeon if he had the opportunity?

This is best comment i have read in recent times.

Many of these girls talking about intelligence, they cant even engage in any meaningful or intelligent debate with a guy.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Hodaya(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2011
Most ladies seem to rate intelligence very high, hmmmmm add confidence to that and i'm game,
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by chika98: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2011
cau:

This is best comment i have read in recent times.

Many of these girls talking about intelligence, they cant even engage in any meaningful or intelligent debate with a guy.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion so they can choose whatever they want. Now intelligence is relative like you've pointed out but your post reeks of close mindedness. Have you met all the Nigerian women in the world to know that they can't engage someone so "intelligent" like you in a discussion about Micheal Angelo or Paul Newman? Stick to the Middle class white women you run with. They're a better fit grin cool
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2011
People are taking this too personal.

Its not a womans fault that some men are ugly and some men are attractive??

The same rule that applies to looks applies to personality

there are traits that make a man ugly, and some that make him attractive

the same even goes for women, airheadedness is unattractive

even the ugliest woman seems attractive when shes smart!

it doesnt mean the guy is perfect or he's the ideal guy to settle with

it just means hes personality makes him attractive to women

I hope that sums it up and men stop crying and instead pay attention to what the ladies are saying

sometimes you can learn from it rather than lament about what you think you know about women

let them speak thier minds! gosh do all Nigerian men have complexes!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Frankyboy1(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2011
nice contributions, especially d sense of humor,and intelligence(think i posses both though)with all modesty, but I think u girls re a little unrealistic by missing out on the size of a guys pocket,,,,he he he he, cos dats a big contributing factor to a guys confidence,
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrRambo: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2011
Sense of humour and sense of humour.You yoursef how funny are you? You dey find free show. If sense of humour was really that significant, then Dave Chappelle would be the sexiest man on earth.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mr Rambo:

Sense of humour and sense of humour.You yoursef how funny are you? You dey find free show. If sense of humour was really that significant, then Dave Chappelle would be the sexiest man on earth.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mr Rambo:

undecided undecided undecided

[Shakes head]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mr Rambo:

you people are gonna drive me away! seriously

do i now have to explain the definition of sense of humour to you? *rolls eyes*

Having a soh doesnt mean your mr funny man!!! it describes someone ability to find something funny about situations.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
grin
Take it easy ladies, there's enough of me to go round for everybody, one @ a time,
as i can see u are all describing my very humble qualities
so who wants my number?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by chibaby5(f): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mtcheew jowkaah
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by DrSmile1: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lol, no wonder the ladies are crazy about M, grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OBen1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
Strong mind, intelligence, gentleness and must be God-fearing.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by alisigwe(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
This iice must be one single,old frustrated lady,u type like u are frustrated and tired.u think u have a higher iq than evrybody here and pls,nairaland is just a forum not real life,stop letting every lil thing get on your nerves,it ain't gud 4 your health.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ahhh ahh.
Yes i'm single, frustrated and Old. Is that all that is bothering you?
It's good NL is just a forum that you want to take my old frustrated single problems on your head or is your real life not busy enough for you?
Tunnel rotunda
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by tpia6: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2011
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2011
tpia*:

i agree it's quite hard for a lady to engage in a meaningful or intelligent conversation with a guy when his mind is elsewhere.

[we all know where].

or even before you talk, the man starts screaming feminazi.

quite difficult indeed.

Gaddamit!!!

Now I see!

No wonder when I am chatting with hot women the conversation is not up there.

They don't because they know where my dirty mind is.

And I don't because the blood supply to my brain is very low, talking like a baby that is hungry for feeding and off tangent.  cheesy

Yeah, with me, it is difficult.  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Which Is The Right Finger To Wear Engagement Rings? / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.