Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos (12381 Views)

Lockdown With Mom And Sisters (Erotic Story 18+) Part 1 / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
see that hater above
that called herself Vanida6

they will never cease to hate . it's in them everywhere and anywhere they go .
Vanida is a kid... Leave her alone!!
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2020
eni4real:
Wow!!!

The king is back!!

ILegend got nothing on you!!!
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 9:32pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
cheesy grin cheesy
Hmmm it'll be a tough battle
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nweike190(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

ok I don hear you

Haters plenty cheesy
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by chelseamann(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

thanks my boss .. OBO himself

2011417934 Firstbank

odogwu Nwanne .
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2020
Nweike190:

Haters plenty cheesy
I swear bro

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by DateMynd44(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:

2011417934 Firstbank

odogwu Nwanne .

NaijaRoyalty this guy go carry the money buy ikpo smoke, he no go give that small girl shi shi
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by chukxie(m): 1:48am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:
Sunday 3rd May 2020

At home safe and sound with the love of my life, My Daughter.

Corona virus is not for us with God on our side .

this lockdown really drew me much closer to my daughter and helped me to understand so many things I was ignorant of back in the day as a father.

Smiles

Proud Dad

Safe Everyone.

Your girl's graciously growing up fast. It's a good thing watching one's growing up. All the best to you and your family.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

Your girl's graciously growing up fast. It's a good thing watching one's growing up. All the best to you and your family.
Thanks
You too.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by femi4: 6:07am On May 04, 2020
You just disappear like that....where you go
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:14am On May 04, 2020
femi4:
You just disappear like that....where you go
I've been around but on a low key
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 6:18am On May 04, 2020
Orubebe01:
It's been a while. Was thinking that your coming online again will be to let us know when ur album is dropping.
Hope the corona virus has reset your brain small.
We thank God his not even smoking in the presence of the lil girl.
Yeye boi.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 6:20am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:
I will be ignoring stupid comment from stupid people in this new month of May .

But your also stupid na.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 6:22am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:

2011417934 Firstbank

odogwu Nwanne .
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by adadioranmah(f): 6:22am On May 04, 2020
Wow. She is so big now. Such a cutie
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2020
Thanks
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by gulfer: 7:14am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:
I've been around but on a low key
Just say no data sad angry sad angry angry
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2020
gulfer:
Just say no data sad angry sad angry angry
I hear you
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Rickmann: 8:56am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:
Sunday 3rd May 2020

At home safe and sound with the love of my life, My Daughter.

Corona virus is not for us with God on our side .

this lockdown really drew me much closer to my daughter and helped me to understand so many things I was ignorant of back in the day as a father.

Smiles

Proud Dad

Safe Everyone.

If you are a proud dad, why conceal your identity?
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by xedyl(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2020
when are you returning the girl back to her Mother? grin grin
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2020
Rickmann:

If you are a proud dad, why conceal your identity?

Stupid question
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by quisera(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:
2011417934 Firstbank
odogwu Nwanne .
Airforce1 sef dey beg ni?
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2020
Airforce1:

Ilegend is just an Air Force 1 wannabe.

He's my boy in whom I'm well please with.

You don't have respect for your boss. Be careful before I roast you.

3 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by DateMynd44(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2020
Airforce1
if u chop that girl money u no buy something give that girl na thunder go settle your matter
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2020
Responsible father that smokes grin
Sha remove your hand from that girl neck no strangle her grin
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't have respect for your boss. Be careful before I roast you.

Lol
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Blackmiserable(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
How are you doing sir?
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
Airforce1
if u chop that girl money u no buy something give that girl na thunder go settle your matter

lol no no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endowed Slay Queen Bares Full Boobs In Tantalizing Nudes! / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.