Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,119 members, 7,970,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

4 Things You Must Do If Your Business Must Grow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Things You Must Do If Your Business Must Grow (518 Views)

Do You Need Capital For Your Business? Must Read This / Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read / 6 Reasons Why Every Business Must Build A Website In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Must Do If Your Business Must Grow by eaglegist: 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
Most mentors don't teach it because they don't know it. Nobody talks about it, they tell you to learn a new skill.

Most people do business without: A vision statement Basic values. He only ran the business because he needed the money. Aside from getting a good mentor, nothing will improve your business development other than defining your core values ​​and writing a statement about your mission and vision.

When you are sure of these things, you can succeed, even if it is difficult because you have direction. Nothing feels better when you are 100% sure of yourself and where you are going. With your eye, you know exactly where you are going and what is right.

When it becomes difficult, the imagination of your vision statement will continue to guide you. Three things I want you to do today.
1. Take a pen and paper.
2. Think about your business and business plan for the next ten years and write down your vision. (For example, I want my business to offer more entertaining video ads in Africa over the next five years.)

Continue Reading HERE

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Way To Financial Freedom / Automobiles And Home Appliances Record Surge In Sales / Easy To Start Online Business Ideas For Aspiring Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.