Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,483 members, 7,974,968 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

Stop Sending Me Nude Photos, I’m Fasting – Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Sending Me Nude Photos, I’m Fasting – Naira Marley (447 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / LEAK? Nobody Has My RAW UNDER Photos,i’m Not On Facebook’–vickie Ama-video=pics / Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Me Nude Photos, I’m Fasting – Naira Marley by marviebeacinho: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
Gutsy and controversial singer, Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley, has sent out word to all his female followers who love to send him their nude pictures to desist from the act as he claims to be observing the Holy month of Ramadan which entails fasting.

The “Soapy” star pleaded to the female Marlians through his Twitter handle when sharing a clip in which he is seen trying to convince some people who are in doubt that he is fasting.

“Stop asking me if I’m fasting. Because it says, if you are sick, pregnant and have problems with your head or mad, those people shouldn’t fast and I don’t fall into that category.

And to all of you that keep sending bum, stop sending to me now. When I wasn’t fasting you weren’t sending me any nudes, stop sending me bum now,” he said.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/stop-sending-me-nude-photos-im-fasting.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade - In Africa We Beg For Things We Are Suppose To Get Free She Says / “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath / Photos + Reverend Sharpton's Eulogy At George Floyd's Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.