Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad (45228 Views)

Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by buzyjoy(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2020
After two weeks the result will come out !!!
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
007inc:

Lies. So exactly 20 people attended, who counted them ? I guess ur so-called friend did. I have people there too, it was attended by over 59,000 People
I reside in kano, but rano is outskirts of kano.. If you can bring a solid evidence showing that over 59k people attended the funeral is please show me now or you shall remain silent forever. Wai qabilun nan mey kuka mayar damu ne? Mahaukatan banza yan iskan wofi kawai..

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by paix(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
Texman21:
If people choose to see everything as a lie even their world permanently changes so you let them be until they wake up.
If you don't wake them now, they will still be ruling you with their archaic knowledge. It is still you that will suffer for it.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Ausval: 5:10pm On May 03, 2020
So nor be say your eye reach am,you nor go the burial na tell them tell you ...so shut tha Bleep up. I'm beginning to feel this guy will replace lie Mohammed
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
Is dollar man there

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Beverlyjean(f): 5:15pm On May 03, 2020
Nnamdi kanu warned that we are not meant to b in the same country with animals but some foolish ones attacked him

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Emmanuelobj: 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
]If you are interested in joining a bus from Lagos to Edo state to get your NYSC certificate. Do chat 07034588129. Note the executive bus and sienna would take you to and fro. Book a space now. Also available for Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Ekiti and more other states

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by fapcrook(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
Each time I sneeze, I always check the droplets on my palm to see if I will find any green thurnhead virus
aboti find ni?
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Dcoy: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
The remains of late Emir of Rano buried inside his Palace approximately an hour ago, with less than 20 people attended the burial, but a fake video of thousands people has been trending throughout the day, purported to be his burial, it was not, Rano Emirate official told me.
I just told my junior sister in JSS 2 to correct Bashir Ahmed's tweet... See her version
The remains of the late Emir of Rano was buried inside his Palace approximately an hour ago, with less than 20 people in attendance at the burial ceremony, but a fake video showing the a burial with thousands of people has been trending online, purported to be his burial, it was not, A Rano Emirate official told me.
Naija which way

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by BOBELIEVE: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
I want to see picture or video countering the claim, if not the video is true.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by thegloor: 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
Why are you the one telling us that? Are you working for federal government or Kano state government?
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by gurunlocker: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
You mean 20 people will attend the burial of an Emir in the North? impossible!!!! grin grin grin

Even when they bury COS, we know the people we saw not to talk of Emir in a place like Kano
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by adedayourt(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
If you use twitter and familiar with this guy, you wnt be surprised at this post.

He speaks without reasoning to say the list
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by crackhouse(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
Since it's not the video they should do well and show Nigerians the video to counter this one or didn't they took the video or photos of emir's burial?
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
The truth will come out in few days if we had more than 20 people or not in attendance.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Layksaide(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2020
Someone should please tell him to show us the video of the burial.

nairaobserver2:
President Buhari's media aide, Bashir Ahmad has countered a viral video in which some people were seen struggling to touch the corpse of an "unidentified person" at a burial ceremony.

Some social media users had alleged that the video was from the burial ceremony of the late Emir of Rano, who died yesterday after being hospitalized after an undisclosed ailment.

Bashir Ahmad who is an indigene of Kano State, countered the claim by stating that the late monarch of one of the newly created Emirates in the state was buried inside his Palace few hours after he died.

The Presidential aide further disclosed that a Rano Emirate official also told him that the burial ceremony was attended by less than 20 people.

He tweeted;

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1256726527296798721
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Charly68: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
As long as you keep living in lawlessness,no amount of Doctors can save you in that side of the world ..if you like keep distance and if you like don't..CovD 19 has no respect for any man not even in Aso Rock..
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Miracle1991: 5:44pm On May 03, 2020
gaby:
This stupid Bashir with him broken bottle English again.

How this thing take end up as a country's President's aide is indeed mind-boggling and says a lot about everything.
instead of countering his statement you are busy showcasing your hatered that your evil parents inculcated into your brain since 1966.
You guys brought fake news telling us that those are pictures are from the burial of the said traditional leader. Instead of you to accept your foolishness and apologize you are busy looking for who is capable of being appointed by the president.
CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by floss(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2020
The remains of late Emir of Rano buried inside his Palace approximately an hour ago, with less than 20 people attended the burial, but a fake video of thousands people has been trending throughout the day, purported to be his burial, it was not, Rano Emirate official told me.
I just told my junior sister in JSS 2 to correct Bashir Ahmed's tweet... See her version
The remains of the late Emir of Rano was buried inside his Palace approximately an hour ago, with less than 20 people in attendance at the burial ceremony, but a fake video showing the a [color=#006600][/color]burial with thousands of people has been trending online, purported to be his burial, it was not, A Rano Emirate official told me.
Naija which way[/quote] grin
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Miracle1991: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
Why are these ipob pigs fun of spreading fake news, this people are the most useless animals I have ever seen.
I blame nairaland for allowing terrorist to be posting unverified news on this platform.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by galadima77(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
HisSexcellency:
Good if true.
But can we see the pictures or video from the said burial, one can't trust these media aides just like that. We all saw that of Kyari and Modu Sheriff.

That's the idea na...no pics
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 03, 2020
This man is only using the federal position meant for country's federation to defend only the Northern affairs as his unwavering solidarity and loyalty to his Northern-Fulani masters which is a huge blow and slap to the south's spine and face respectively.

Northern aides for the North and southern aides for the money. Too many sell outs and traitors in the south especially the Yorubas. I'm bold to say many of my people are foolishly cowards...

The conclusion: secede this false country as divorce separates false marriage. THE TIME IS NOW!! No more time to waste further...
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by SEGLIZ: 5:53pm On May 03, 2020
gaby:
This stupid Bashir with him broken bottle English again.

How this thing take end up as a country's President's aide is indeed mind-boggling and says a lot about everything.

brother, the thing comot for mind-boggling, e don turn mind-blogging
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Focus9(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
Each time I sneeze, I always check the droplets on my palm to see if I will find any green thurnhead virus
E funny Wella���
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Miracle1991: 6:02pm On May 03, 2020
007inc:

Lies. So exactly 20 people attended, who counted them ? I guess ur so-called friend did. I have people there too, it was attended by over 59,000 People
those 59 thousand people will die in your village.
Children of hate.
Because of this type of hate ojukwu sacrifice 3000000 of your brothers, unfortunately your generation never learned from ojukwu mistake.
By God grace you will reap what you are sowing.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by seanjy4konji: 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
OK na.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Correcto: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
Which caliber of people do they bury like that?
Jay31:

Bros, there is no where in the North where they bury an emir the way it was purported in the viral video...I knew right from time that it was a fake one
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Antichristus: 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
Illiteracy is truly a disease. The Hausas are on self-destruction highway. RIP in advance to them. Na dem, dem.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Amanda4life: 7:08pm On May 03, 2020
Neef2018:
The way Buharis mouthpiece Garbar and Bashir have been lying, you’d think are these people really fasting?

Bunch of jokers
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by info4ay: 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by izubext007: 7:25pm On May 03, 2020
but I see over two hundred heads.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Sososo(f): 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
The crowd there is 20 people abi, only in kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fattening Rooms Of The Efik / Breast Ironing- What Is This Horrid, Spreading Culture All About? / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.