Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? (703 Views)

Latest Father Christmas That’s Making Children Cry 2. / Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / FG, LGA's Renew Marriage Registration Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by fineboynl(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2020
outside from football and sports.

for me spongebob squarepants from Nickelodeon is one program thats making me to watch cable TV.

then akpan and oduma from WAP TV

I will renew my cable TV for this two programs and
channels only.

for spongebob I normally set the episodes for auto mark so I don't miss any of the program timing
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by teresafaith: 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
For the sake of my daughter and for my own peace of mind. Disney junior
At least when she's busy with the channel, I can think in peace

4 Likes

Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by helinues: 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
American Dad.Roger is my favourite character.

Sport channels and may be Aljazeera for news Sha..
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
Aljazeera, CNN, BBC and Supersports
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by PresidentAde(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2020
, Telemundo, African magic, Zee world.. grin grin
Ladies choice grin
grin grin
These stations dey confuse plenty destiny,
me dey enjoy, National geographic, Cnn, Aljazera , Discovery
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Spongebob Squarepants gives me something to laugh at.
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by fineboynl(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:
American Dad.Roger is my favourite character.

Sport channels and may be Aljazeera for news Sha..

what cable channel?
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by helinues: 2:19pm On May 12, 2020
fineboynl:
what cable channel?

Fox Africa
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by fineboynl(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:

Fox Africa
what cable? I only have fox and fox life gotv. and fox crime on dstv
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by helinues: 2:50pm On May 12, 2020
fineboynl:
what cable? I only have fox and fox life gotv. and fox crime on dstv

If you ever come across any of this seasonal movie then it's one of the fox station.

Criminal mind
Hawaii 0 Five
Simpson
America Dad
Bones
True Blood
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by OlawaleBammie: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
Those sporting stations

and most importantly...

Eleranko tv(NAT GEO WILD)

to me animals are way better than most humans cus they are real and naive. i just love watching dem doin their things like dem no get future.

Dem even get future before
Re: What Cable Tv Program That's Making You To Renew Your Cable TV? by Vloml222(f): 11:13pm On May 12, 2020
Disney junior
Boomerang
Nickelodeon
African family for hustle and Johnsons
Only

(1) (Reply)

All Hope Is Lost. / Can We Say Our Daddy Is Proud? / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.