Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri (54219 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by orisa37: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
pgmind:
Peace be upon him (pbuh) believing in his messengerhood and messages is the only solution to the problems of the world and hereafter.

Even for that, Mohammed was trained by a Third generation Student of Saint Paul.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Do you know the meaning of child abuser??

Muhammad is a typical example, AISHAT WAS 6YR OF AGE, MUHAMMAD AT 53YR OF AGE MARRIED AISHAT, Muhammad used to bath with her in the same bathroom when AISHAT was 6yr of age just imagine grin... Your messenger was an example of child abuser. I have the hadith that narrated this don't think I'm blaspheming ur messenger Muhammad and his god allah

I'll cast terror in which allah refer itself as TERRORIST, what are you gonna say on it? Is ur god allah different from Boko Haram, Isil, Fulani Herdsmen, Iswap, etc grin that's the case of allah and now Muhammad..

Muhammad the r@pist, womanizer, child abuser, warlord, criminal, fake messenger according to quram, illiterate who couldn't read and write says ur war manual book, quran, thief, etc BEHEADED OVER 600/900 JEWS AND CHRISTIANS LIVING AND DOING THERE BUSINESSESS IN SAUDI JUST IN ONE NIGHT.. What can you say about him??

I don't just known the reason why you change the discussion from CAMEL URINE, EZEKIEL 4:12 to all these.. See you'll just be disgracing Muhammad, allah and islam here.. If you like continue I'm ready for you

With all your comment as long as it is, you've still not justified those actions of Yahweh!

So those accusations still stand. grin

But if those ones are too much for you, maybe you'll be able to justify the following.

The first ones I have shown you was about Yahweh abusing and killing babies and animals. grin

But you said, I should point out where Yahweh asked unbelievers to be killed.

Well, since you asked for it, I've found one instance for you to ponder one and it's quite SHOCKING!!!! grin grin grin

Let's see:

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

From the above verses, the following things were stated.

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

- Now the following things should be noted from that:

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

Can you see your life outside

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

Can you see Yahweh's life outside grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

- And all the actions stated above are all because of what?

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

- Then Yahweh now completed it by saying:

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Can you see your life, Aunty way no wise? grin grin

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

So Aunty, what do you have to say now?

Yahweh has disgraced you thoroughly.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Aunty, I sympathise with you oo.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and being more for you.

Aunty way mumu! Mumu!

Aunty way mumu! Mumu!

Aunty way no wise! Ode buruku!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by ejanla077: 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:
It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.

The difference is that most churches own thr hospitals too
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
IAmMysterious:

With all your comment as long as it is, you've still not justified those actions of Yahweh!

So those accusations still stand. grin

But if those ones are too much for you, maybe you'll be able to justify the following.

The first ones I have shown you was about Yahweh abusing and killing babies and animals. grin

But you said, I should point out where Yahweh asked unbelievers to be killed.

Well, since you asked for it, I've found one instance for you to ponder one and it's quite SHOCKING!!!! grin grin grin

Let's see:

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

From the above verses, the following things were stated.

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

- Now the following things should be noted from that:

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

Can you see your life outside

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

Can you see Yahweh's life outside grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

- And all the actions stated above are all because of what?

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

- Then Yahweh now completed it by saying:

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Can you see your life, Aunty way no wise? grin grin

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

So Aunty, what do you have to say now?

Yahweh has disgraced you thoroughly.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Aunty, I sympathise with you oo.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and being more for you.

Aunty way mumu! Mumu!

Aunty way mumu! Mumu!

Aunty way no wise! Ode buruku!! grin grin grin

I Believe You Can Read And Write, Don't Be Like Illiterate Muhammad Okay..

SHOW ME WHERE IT'S WRITTEN IN BIBLE THAT KILL MUSLIM AS SEEN IN QURAN WHERE allah THE TERRORIST SAID KILL JEWS AND CHRISTIANS

That's the question, I didn't asked you to write super story

Check this out!!!

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes CHRISTIANS, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to
Allah').
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by ServantsOfTruth: 4:50pm On May 04, 2020
What is holding children of Africa back?

Religion

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by LZAA: 5:11pm On May 04, 2020
imhotep:

Lobatan.
Sai APCheat.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I Believe You Can Read And Write, Don't Be Like Illiterate Muhammad Okay..

SHOW ME WHERE IT'S WRITTEN IN BIBLE THAT KILL MUSLIM AS SEEN IN QURAN WHERE allah THE TERRORIST SAID KILL JEWS AND CHRISTIANS

That's the question, I didn't asked you to write super story

Check this out!!!

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes CHRISTIANS, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to
Allah').

You are the stupid and illiterate one!

An over senseless Electronic idiot that keeps pushing the illiteracy matter against Islam when you are displaying it yourself.

Have i not posted the explanations that day? That it's to be understood in context and war in Islam is against those who stand in the way of Islam by fighting and plotting against the Muslims and persecuting Muslims

I even posted a link for better understanding.

Yet, you are still beating around the topic like a dog does with bones.

That instance I posted recently; does it not reflect commanding that non believers should be killed? Why don't you first condemn your Yahweh for that before you start looking into that of Islam even though it's false.

That's another instance of murder and violence of Yahweh. I asked that you justify it.

The sickheaded fool you is evading it and holding on to a false notion in order to bring Islam down to Yahweh's level.

I'm busy now. But if I become less busy, I may help you to go and find more BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL MORE!!! grin

Over-grown old doofus!! grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by ItooWorWor(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2020
imhotep:
Lobatan. Sai APCheat.

Cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by toseenore(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2020
My People are perishing cos they lack knowledge of which not that I didn't create with them oooooooo
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Aguogba(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Any existing scholarship options now one can apply for in Sweden for Masters ...I wish to apply if there's
you apply for scholarship after applying for admission. Send me Ur WhatsApp number of you need more details
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
IAmMysterious:

You are the stupid and illiterate one!

You don't need to abuse or insult your mum to make your point... All what I said about Muhammad are all in quran and hadith respectively...

Now look at Muhammad as an Illiterate

Quran 2:23

If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

IAmMysterious:

As Child abuser:

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 298:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me . While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by babayaro7: 8:51pm On May 04, 2020
sadi78:

You are a big fool! big liar! each 44 local government has atleast 1 general hospital.. you need to make findings before posting anything of social media.
In kano city only there is more than 25 hospitals apart from those in each 44 local governments:-

1 Murtala Muhd hospital
2 Nassarawa hospital
3 Sheik jidda hospital
4 Imam wali hospital
5 Hasiya bayero hospital
6 Sabo bakinzuwo maternity hospital
7 Aminu kano teaching hospital
8 infectious diseases hospital (IDH)
9 orthopaedic hospital dala
10 Kabuga General hospital
11 Nuhu Bamalli hospital
12 Muhd Buhari general hospital
13 Khalifa isyak rabiu hospital
14 Rijiyar zaki hospital
15 Maryam Abacha hospital....
to mention but few!!

Thank you my brother, forget about this stupid man which fanaticism dominated his blood. Non sense!
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by RuddyFusion(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2020
Aguogba:
you apply for scholarship after applying for admission. Send me Ur WhatsApp number of you need more details

Please reply my mail so I can send you my WhatsApp number
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2020
Kiddler:

Lol. I wonder where you read your own history of the Prophet. So in ancient Arabia there were hospitals abi? I bet there were even ambulances.

NO HOSPITAL, I BET THERE WERE EVEN AMBULANCES grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by o42austino(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2020
In Enugu state, the Catholic Church owns four hospitals, Anglican Church owns one and Methodist Church owns one...This exclude community health services centers that many churches built this just covers church owned hospital excluding Government owned hospitals and private owned hospitals.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by dalass(f): 6:56am On May 06, 2020
AbuAeesha:

there's no point arguing with kind of u,
it's like wrestling with a pig...
come see for yourself.
though I don't know if you can afford the tfare.lolz

Come to your corona_infested Kano?...... That your people are fleeing from? You must be kidding me! grin

I won't even come there in a private jet just for the fun of it!
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by AbuAeesha: 6:05pm On May 06, 2020
dalass:

Come to your corona_infested Kano?...... That your people are fleeing from? You must be kidding me! grin

lolz,who is fleeing?
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by AbuAeesha: 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
dalass:

infact if you know anyone living in kano, ask if they have any plans of fleeing.
those u see on news feed trying to leave are those who are already used to leaving the state for hustling.
pls try to make ur claim on facts.
thanks,I don't mean any insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.