Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri (54220 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by juman(m): 2:09am On May 04, 2020
He is barefooted liar.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by hansomb: 2:28am On May 04, 2020
Imagine one big Christian churches in the South is more expensive than John Hopkins hospital.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by hansomb: 2:29am On May 04, 2020
At least they are not rented like most churches do wink grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by coins501(m): 2:30am On May 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Religion is the opium of the masses.

Look at Christianity too. You don't pay taxes to government but you pay tithes every Sunday and you expect government to just dish out money for you from no where.

When you put religion above humanity, this is what happens.
Your comment reeks of ignorance
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by rummmy: 2:48am On May 04, 2020
Fixed fact
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by uthlaw: 2:53am On May 04, 2020
Dande55:
Let their gay allah protect them.
Abeg, nobody should disturb me.
even ur gay jesus can't protect you,all ur business men pastors with fake miracles are no where to be found!
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SWORD419(m): 3:10am On May 04, 2020
grin grin ;DThis man is a fool, my ward alone has two hospitals
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by demoBaba: 3:13am On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Too much sense will not kill Reno grin

I think sense will kill him, Reno should count the number of church and hospital in his own street and give answer, it's everywhere in Nigeria both religious, but you can't compare Muslim with christian on this because you can have more than 10 Churches in a street without a single mosque.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by frank417: 3:14am On May 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Religion is the opium of the masses.

Look at Christianity too. You don't pay taxes to government but you pay tithes every Sunday and you expect government to just dish out money for you from no where.

When you put religion above humanity, this is what happens.

Trash @bolded. Are our leaders accountable? Can you beat your chest right now and say you know how your leaders spent the many recovered abacha loots, can you? And FYI civil servants too pay tithe.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by joshuaidibia(m): 3:20am On May 04, 2020
chinjo:
When it comes to Kano, they even prefere religion to food.

angry grin cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:26am On May 04, 2020
Flyingngel:
The day the Southern part of Nigeria will be excise from the North, believe me that is when we will start seeing true development.
In my state, all local government area have at least a cottage hospital.
Oboy don't be so sure even down south we have bad leaders especially the south east, we dey shout biafra upon say na we get one of the worst former governor's and even the ones in seat are the worst. Except Umahi sha.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:27am On May 04, 2020
demoBaba:

I think sense will kill him, Reno should count the number of church and hospital in his own street and give answer, it's everywhere in Nigeria both religious, but you can't compare Muslim with christian on this because you can have more than 10 Churches in a street without a single mosque.
I swear all na all religion should go. It's good that religion is slowly leaving the world.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:29am On May 04, 2020
hansomb:
At least they are not rented like most churches do wink grin
Rented or not rented does it change anything. Religion is like a drug. The rich peddle it with impunity, the poor are addicted to it foolishly.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by BizBayo: 3:50am On May 04, 2020
Aguogba:
How can you advise someone living in Nigeria to pay tax?. What for, do you even have conscience? Look, if no be deduction from source, I will have no reason to ever pay tax in Nigeria. In fact, when I was there, I used to feel like qerrying my HR/account dept. for being that unfair to us.
Here in sane society, where they even have little or NO natural resources, you pay tax and as a resident or citizen, government provides you with subsidized housing, refuse disposal, good roads, free healthcare for everyone, free education from daycare to Ph.D level, outdoor sanitation and 24/7 supply of power, hot+cold water et al. (Now U wonder if it is true, yeah it sounds so unreal when u dey Naija). In addy, every first quarter, you get a big chunk of whatever tax you paid the previous year as (TAX REFUND) i.e they pay you money back for paying tax the year before. Imagine getting like 450k in April for the tax you paid in 2019!

Now come to Naija, we have almost every natural resources you can think of which government can't even account for. They mine other resources but don't account for them because all our mind dey on top oil. On top the Oil + the small tax people pay, we still have no welfare or basic amenities from the government. No tax refund too.
Ko ni da fun iyalaye anyone wey say make I voluntarily pay tax in Naija when I will build my own house, build my own sewage system, sink my own borehole, buy my own genset, fuel it, buy a car because there is no functional mass transit system, fix the streets to my house, clean the gutter in front of my house, dispose my own garbage, hire my own security, etc

And this weakened me... Seems like someone has been wasting his life in this country.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Bar1941(m): 4:17am On May 04, 2020
Foolish man, how many hospitals were built during your master's administration? As dull as Buhari is, during his term as PTF boss he built and eqiup many hospitals. That notwithstanding does not mean we are not having a lot of problem in health sector, the problem of erecting more religious centers at the detriments of schools and other vital infrastructures is not peculiar to Kano, even down in the south we can see how every kioks are been converted to religion centers by both major religions. It's due to failure in leadership, focusing on Kano alone is an act of hypocritism.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Unrated900(m): 4:29am On May 04, 2020
Gullible people,been brained wash by religion
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by mu2sa2: 4:29am On May 04, 2020
Paretomaster1:
Only a fo*l will believe there are less than 25 hospitals in KANO...
The most sensible post so far.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Chocolatesauce(f): 4:40am On May 04, 2020
You guys really need to stop this nonsense,I was born and brought up in Kano state,the state has more than 50 hospitals and uncountable health centers....the government no dey try we gree but this Reno statistics na lie
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Ikpongiton: 4:41am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=festacman post=89142762]It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.[/quote.kano case is miles apart .because 90% of are funded by state government
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:44am On May 04, 2020
Neef2018:
No surprise there.
The uneducated north
The anti-vaccine north
The religious obsessed north
The cattle rearing north
The rankadede north where illiteracy and mass population has been weaponized to militancy and political advantage
The north abandoned by their leaders who keep looting them blind while marrying hundreds of wives
The north that has ruled Nigeria for decades empowered themselves for decades enjoyed all the political benefits with zero human development index to show for it
The north where one of their own called Abacha looted Nigeria back to the dark ages yet he’s been worshipped and Bubu even said he’s a saint
I think it’s time the entire south stops depending on the north regarding agriculture, leadership and anything. I think it’s time the south realize the north will destroy us if we don’t come together to quanrantine these Aboki geographically and politically

you parasite also have mouth to speak. are your own leader's better or what? The most dumbest presidents in the history of this country are from south what have they are archive, is there any good govt. hospital in the south or what. Obasanjo stole anything, I mean anything with he ruling for eight good years what are his archivement. Electricity or what? he si even clamoring for 3rd term same as usless get trying to rule for 10 years with no single archivement .You claim that you are the most educated, what have you archive with your education, tribalism or religious intolerance, common matches you can't produce.and tomorrow you want northerners to vote for you. are stupid with your hypocrisy. we are not letting you go for know we are going to teach you lessons. a Southerner rulling Nigeria again will always ends ib your dream. and lastly go to Kano to see for your self, to shine your eyes I am sure that you have never step out of your comfort zone.
Defunct south
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Saidfx(m): 4:44am On May 04, 2020
Dande55:

Though, I acknowledge that this is just a mere forum where anyone can just come and say whatever suits the mind, regardless of the mental status of such person. Also, It is not by surprise that you have received likes from your comments. Karma they say is a bitch. Use your bandwidth wisely and check your mental status regularly.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Ikpongiton: 4:59am On May 04, 2020
hungryboy:
you are spot on man, very few States can boast of having at least 10 standard Government owned hospitals
continue to fool yourself,but know that etinan local governmemt alone ,in akwa ibom has more than 4 functional hospitals
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:05am On May 04, 2020
guy you are just mad there is no place on earth where hospitals are more in number than place of worships. you r just looking for attention and you will get it on social media because the majority of people you r talking about are busy living thier lives and wont even no the existence of this your preposterous post

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Danchibez: 5:09am On May 04, 2020
the best option of Nigeria is division to smaller facets so that the unwise ones will not keep polluting the wise ones
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:16am On May 04, 2020
Dande55:

all u KAFIRS sef. bfr your grandfather was born worst have been said about Islam and it changes nothing, so continue with your hate on nairaland but bear in mind you are going to die just like others and Islam will be here till the end of humanity.

Isn't that what your so called God preached? to worship the Almighty God you called 'gay'

➡ Jhon 5:30
I seek not my will but the will of father (God) who sent me...

➡Psalm 40:8
I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your Law is within my heart."

➡Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

➡John 5:30
"I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

⏩Muslims say insha Allah
It's also
Bible says it too �

▶James 4:15
Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that."

PLAIN PROOFS YOUR JESUS WAS MUSLIM 
������
Jesus was muslim .proof that Jesus was muslim What is the Muslim View of Jesus ?

Here are 13 VALID REASONS WHY AND HOW MUSLIMS ARE LIKE JESUS (PBUH) AND TRUER FOLLOWERS OF JESUS THAN MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE: 
1. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur'an verse 4:171.

2. Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur'an verse 6:145.

3. Jesus (peace be upon him) greeted with the words "as salaamu alaikum" (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.
4. Jesus (peace be upon him) always said "God Willing" (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur'an verses 18:23-24.

5. Jesus (peace be upon him) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same. called wudue

6. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an verse 3:43.

7. Jesus (peace be upon him) had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.

8. Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an verses 3:84, and 2:285.

9. Jesus' mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an verse 33:59.

10. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur'an 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.

11. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught to say "Peace to this house" when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with "peace be unto you". Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say "Bismillah" and also greet with "as salaamu alaikum" (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur'an verse 24:61.

12. Jesus (peace be upon him) was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) that it is an "Everlasting covenant" (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur'an verse 16:123 Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old." (see Sahih hadith Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad).

13. Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke aramaic and called God "Elah", which is pronounced the same as "Allah". Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian. 
The Aramaic "Elah" and the Arabic "Allah" are the same. The Aramaic "Elah" is derived from the Arabic "Allah", and it means "GOD". "Allah" in Arabic also means "GOD", the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist. please Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) mentioned in the bible.
Isaiah 29:12,Deut 18:18, John 1: 19-25, habakkuk 3:3, John 14:26, John 16:7,Deut 33:2
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Harshreality: 5:18am On May 04, 2020
Dande55:
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by PigTormentor: 5:24am On May 04, 2020
festacman:
It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.

Renomonkey is just a oute delusional pastorprenual hypocrite. In my Estate alone, I cannot count the number of churches. It seems like ever house has been turned into a church.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by HimName: 5:27am On May 04, 2020
[s]
toolovely:

I disagree with you on the grounds that governments in the south don't build churches but individuals while in the north, the governments spend billions building mosques
[/s]

Lies from an aged man.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/24/governor-emmanuel-udom-using-taxpayer%25E2%2580%2599s-money-build-exotic-church-abiodun-sanusi&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiD57iJs5npAhXJsKQKHfa5DJwQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2RxExNkcT4bVhgoxrMHxGi

The south isn't exempted either.

How many churches do you have in your street compare to the numbers of medical facilities?

To you, lies will fetch you the key to paradise abi?

Mr oga, you dey deceive yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:31am On May 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:53am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:
They also have less than 10 schools, but more than 1million training grounds for upcoming Almajiris.

Interesting. Less than 10 schools? Have you ever been to Kano, if I may ask? Because my local government alone has 3 government schools; one for boys, one for girls and the third a boarding school. There's also a Federal Government College. There are also about 8 private schools that I know of in my area. Let's say an average of 10 schools. Multiply that by 44 LGA. It's interesting that you think Kano is a shithole.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by kevinexit(m): 5:54am On May 04, 2020
Jlow2:
our problem is cumulative leadership failure, because even countries that re worshiping idols re doing better

And you think it's well with them?

Ignoramus
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:55am On May 04, 2020
divinehand2003:
Same scenery in many northern states that are of Muslim majority.
"IF YOU BUILD A MOSQUE, THEN YOU SHALL GO TO PARADISE", is a belief held among them, hence everyone is involved in building one in each street or community.

This is so wrong in many ramifications. In Islam, building a mosque is an act of charity, you'll get your reward from God. It doesn't guarantee you paradise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.