Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Be Mindful Of This Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Mindful Of This Fraudster (906 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From This Fraudster. / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by bekongtony(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
Please stay away from this guy he is a fraudster. He just duped me. Sent him money for one of the packages. Immediately he got the screenshot he blocked me.

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by chukwuibuipob: 4:42pm On May 03, 2020
sad Dey plenty here..one is even trying to swindle/rob innocent pipu here yesterday.The scammer advertised iPhone s @ 30/25k.He said dat he live @ Gowon Est,Egbeda.i told him to meet me @ Gowon Estate police station,he declined.ok give me ur house Address dat i’m a Security agent,phew! he dived and block me.

4 Likes

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by bekongtony(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
How can we make this go viral before he dupes everybody?
Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by Chynaozo(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
Kpele Awoof dey run belle.

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
bekongtony:
Please stay away from this guy he is a fraudster. He just duped me. Sent him money for one of the packages. Immediately he got the screenshot he blocked me.

Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by Yenefer(f): 4:49pm On May 03, 2020
Developers

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by Malik1338(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
sorry man

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by chukwuibuipob: 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
Not just awoof ok.Somebody sold me Airtel /MTN data here last year.He sent me d data first and I rush to bank and transferred his money with additional 500 Naira for his honesty.Such pipu are rare here.
Chynaozo:
Kpele Awoof dey run belle.

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by doggedfighter(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by madone: 8:02pm On May 03, 2020
bekongtony:
this is his account details how do we track him. we can actually solve the problem and bring this guy to book . he has not duped me but after reading this guys post I felt for him and went to chat him up let's find him and use him as example. I know we have guy that work in banks here we can track this guy

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by irunoko(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
grin

Godliness and contentment is great gain smiley
Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by bekongtony(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
Bro, God bless you. I searched that name on Facebook but couldn't really find it. But he sent a supposed screenshot with one client, I was able to capture his face there.

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by bekongtony(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
madone:
this is his account details how do we track him. we can actually solve the problem and bring this guy to book . he has not duped me but after reading this guys post I felt for him and went to chat him up let's find him and use him as example. I know we have guy that work in banks here we can track this guy
thanks bro. This guy is really spoiling business for genuine data sellers. It's bad!
Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by madone: 11:00pm On May 03, 2020
bekongtony:
thanks bro. This guy is really spoiling business for genuine data sellers. It's bad!
nice let's deal with him I have sent his account detail to wema bank and efcc twitter account I have searched him in face book but the 3 persons that match his name one is a white guy one is a south African guy then one lives in Benin Edo state nigeria.but the guy told me he live in Abuja. we can find him if we put our mind to.

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by bekongtony(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2020
madone:
nice let's deal with him I have sent his account detail to wema bank and efcc twitter account I have searched him in face book but the 3 persons that match his name one is a white guy one is a south African guy then one lives in Benin Edo state nigeria.but the guy told me he live in Abuja. we can find him if we put our mind to.
I did same search and discovered everything you are saying now. I will also report to EFCC Twitter account so they tress him.
Thank you. Let's keep digging
Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by madone: 7:06am On May 04, 2020
bekongtony:
I did same search and discovered everything you are saying now. I will also report to EFCC Twitter account so they tress him.
Thank you. Let's keep digging
ok sir
Re: Be Mindful Of This Fraudster by madone: 5:35pm On May 15, 2020
bekongtony:
this us the latest update on this fraudulent guy I have been talking with the wema bank on Twitter. am yet to hear from efcc. let keep posting till we get him arrested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Body Of 17-year-old Girl Swept Away By Lagos Flood Has Been Found / Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) / South African Mauled To Death By His Two White Lions In Front Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.