Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,812 members, 7,915,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

New Investment Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Investment Loan (669 Views)

Get Your Crypto Investment, Loan App, Bank App, Courier Website Designed Today! / A New Investment Platform / The New Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Investment Loan by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
Most of us are going through hard times. The economy is biting and people are suffering. In the midst of all this, you have an opportunity of getting a loan of 100,000 from jumia which you pay back in six months. You can invest the money or solve pressing needs. Also, when you refer people you get a discount deduction from your loan.
If interested, hit me up. My number is my signature. I hope these helps most of us ease the effect of the lockdown.
Happy Sunday everyone

Re: New Investment Loan by Investorsci: 5:59pm On May 03, 2020
pls share more on this here

(1) (Reply)

Are Forex Signals Effective? / How To Start Earning Bitcoin Today – Share / You Want To Know How I Earn Over 5k Daily Reading News Onljne!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.