Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Define your WHY and reach your goal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Define your WHY and reach your goal (334 Views)

Excellent Content Editor & Proofreader At Your Reach. / Reach Us For Your Academic And Corporate Writings / Boys Do Not Let The Street Define You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define your WHY and reach your goal by Iwonsabi: 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
When I met Moses Obinna, his energy and passion was encouraging as he put in his power to squeeze out a lemon for lemonade.

He devoted his time and life into his newly found business opportunity as he moves from north to south, west to east and from country to another to input the best into his business.

Wow! It’s an admirable passion though but to cut the long story short, Moses left this business vision for something else.

Though many trial and challenges, many unfaithfulness, he was cheated but he allowed other peoples inefficiencies and unfaithful deeds dictates his future in his business opportunity. So, he quit!

Yes, I mean Moses quit his business purpose for something else within 19months. I don’t like to blame Moses but the point here is that Moses has been jumping from one vision to another over a decade, yet nothing to show for it.

What could be his problem? Is Moses unserious or not determined? Let’s find out here;

The core problem is that Moses couldn’t define his ‘WHY’ and reach his goals.

Who are you?

Are you like Moses?

Have you defined your ‘WHY’?

Source: https://www.wetinyouknow.com/define-your-why-and-reach-your-goal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bold Step / GIVEAWAY! / Riddle Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.