Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Experience With Icewhite Diamond - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Experience With Icewhite Diamond (688 Views)

Diamond Okoh Wins Queen Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2014 / Diamond-studded Handbag Costs $180,000, Has 1,000-year Guarantee :o / Is There A Diamond/Jewelry Store In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Icewhite Diamond by megansmith: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2011
Buying fromĀ  is real pleasure always. I am a regular customer of them. My recent purchase of a pair of cuff links for my friend was most Ice White diamondcomforting as I could find them of his choice in the least of money available. In such economical package the company has an amazing range of goods available and that is what has always attracted me to your company. I was surprised to see the beautiful designs at very very competitive rates. I am working as an immigration adviser in Canada and am in contact with lots of people coming from different countries who look for nice jewelry designs. I am thankful to Ice White diamonds for building a faith that even the most beautiful things can be purchased with a huge range available. I always look forward to prompt delivery of the product and your meeting the deadlines always helps me believe in you.

Soon I will be making purchase for the marriage of my sister and at that time I will be looking forward to purchase my needs from Ice White Diamond.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners / Why You Should Know Your Hair Status / I Need A RELIABLE Taylor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.