Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,949 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

Krespopharm Iv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Krespopharm Iv (724 Views)

Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds / MORADECHI South-south Engineer Test IV / Access Bank Appitude Test IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krespopharm Iv by adekenny(f): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
Fellow nairalander, I received an invitation from krespopharm for interview. On getting there I discovered that, it was fake, the Manager of Benny Harris Hotel in Umuahia (venue of interview) said he was not aware of any interview and I left for the venue of accomodation. On getting here also, I discovered that they invited just two of us (girls) for this intervioew and it was not real

I suspect a fowl play here, why did they invite only two ladies for interview in a guest house
please fellow nairalander beware of this

only God knows what would have happened (because I went with a guy and the other lady came with a guy too)
check the adv of krespo of 25th May on nairalander, you'll understand what Im saying here better!
Re: Krespopharm Iv by Matured26(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hello Adekenny,
I no know sey Naija don become this bad oooooooo.
People now take undue advantage of others to the level of seeking unemployed girls to devour.
God help us.
Anyway sha my sister congratulations
I was even thinking that they did not even invite me.
Re: Krespopharm Iv by pasy1: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
Dear users, I saw their advert on this last thursday tribune and applied. my collegue applied too, and she has been geven invitation letter for the interview. are u sure that the former invitation was real but I am suspecting that this one now is real. wel, let she go and come back first

Pasy
Re: Krespopharm Iv by pasy1: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2007
Ade, do know that they have scheduled another interview again tomorrow while people are ment to arrive today?

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Second Batch Call Up / The New Engineering Software (solidworks) / Marketing Trainees Wanted !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.