Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ladies Would You Want To Get Married To An Aspiring Song Writer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Would You Want To Get Married To An Aspiring Song Writer? (581 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Want To Get Married To An Aspiring Song Writer? by Lacrissa: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2011
Do you mind dating and possibly getting married to one?
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Get Married To An Aspiring Song Writer? by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2011
Are they un-dateable?whats wrong with them undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Get Married To An Aspiring Song Writer? by Lacrissa: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2011
ifyalways:

Are they un-dateable?whats wrong with them undecided

I mean like not being a steady job, the income etc
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Get Married To An Aspiring Song Writer? by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2011
Lacrissa:

I mean like not being a steady job, the income etc
Oh Finance . .
Does he have a degree,handiwork or sumtin,is he doing it full time or part time,are u working/have a steady income?
IMO,if the answers are Negative,I wont. . . It doesn't mean someone else cant.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms And Gsm Numbers For Sale / Make Extra Income Doing Nothing / What Health Problem Are You Faced With? Call +2347038871009 For Remedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.