Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari (688 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / LCC: Lagos Says Assembly Approved Loan Conversion To Reduce Interest Rate / COVID-19: Reduce Interest Rates, Provide Tax Reliefs – Tinubu Tells Banks And FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by somtookeke(m): 1:13am On May 04, 2020
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari on how he can reduce the suffering of Nigerians and save the economy currently being threatened by the outbreak of coronavirus.

Tinubu, in a lengthy statement he signed and made available to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, noted that high-interest rates are a fundamental drag on national economic growth.

He called on Buhari to reduce interest rates, adding that while lower rates will spur domestic investment and production, creates both jobs and wealth, high rates serve only to suppress these vital factors.

Read More: Clarence Peters in police custody over video vixen’s death read full story by clicking link below

He said although lower rates will have some negative short-term impact on inflation and the exchange rate, the economic dislocations caused by the coronavirus will serve to mitigate those temporary negative consequences.

“If there is a time to reduce interest rates, that time is now,” Tinubu said.

Read full story as coined from source by clicking on the link below
https://speakersden2..com/?m=1

Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2020
Apt
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 1:40am On May 04, 2020
I hope major general buhari will listen to his advice and implement it, but I very much doubt it!!!
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Blackfire(m): 3:40am On May 04, 2020
Tinubu of SW always over hyping himself, he should keep quiet
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Metobime(m): 4:02am On May 04, 2020
Jagaban d ekonomist
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by onez: 4:17am On May 04, 2020
This one Mr Tinubu is making his position public, is it he cannot reach the bigot in Aso rock directly. Anyway, his sound mind is appreciated. He is on the same pedestal with Atiku. Very knowledgeable, detribalized and with actionable plans to move the country forward. I miss Nigeria of 1999- 2007. It was indeed a promising nation with opportunities here and there. I truly miss OBJ. I don't know if Nigeria will ever recover from the misrule of the Bigot. Eternal mistrust and bigotry has been sowed into our life. 2015 -2023 will forever be remembered as the wasted years in the life of this nation. May we never have a curse like Buhari.
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ayo001: 4:23am On May 04, 2020
Another asss-licking comment. Condemning Buhari while praising obj. Your mumu and suffering never do.[s]
onez:
This one Mr Tinubu is making his position public, is it he cannot reach the bigot in Aso rock directly. Anyway, his sound mind is appreciated. He is on the same pedestal with Atiku. Very knowledgeable, detribalized and with actionable plans to move the country forward. I miss Nigeria of 1999- 2007. It was indeed a promising nation with opportunities here and there. I truly miss OBJ. I don't know if Nigeria will ever recover from the misrule of the Bigot. Eternal mistrust and bigotry has been sowed into our life. 2015 -2023 will forever be remembered as the wasted years in the life of this nation. May we never have a curse like Buhari.
[/s]
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 5:19am On May 04, 2020
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Corporate2020: 5:34am On May 04, 2020
Blackfire:
Tinubu of SW always over hyping himself, he should keep quiet

Is anyone qualified in your family to be his gateman? His last gateman was a Supo of Police, he died about two weeks ago.

Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Corporate2020: 5:35am On May 04, 2020
onez:

Stop comparing the Jagaban to the Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu.

Tinubu graduated with a degree in Accounting from the Chicago State University. The is a Public Certified Accountant (USA) and a former Treasurer of Mobil Producing Unlimited.

Atikuchukwu has a fake Diploma from Ahmadu Bello University. He was forced to retire as
Assistant Comptroller of the most corrupt Customs Service in the world NCS. Atikuchukwu last week sacked about 46 staff of his moribund radio and television station, Tinubu's TVC and Radio Continental staff are smiling home everyday.

Tinubu's companies are run by Nigerians. Atikuchukwu's University and radio/television companies are run by foreigners.

Please don't compare a Lion to a Dog that cannot keep his dicck in one pusssy. If he is not sleeping with a different women, he is sleeping with different boys.

1 Like

Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by dwas: 6:16am On May 04, 2020
Impressive.

If adopted, perhaps the Nigeria economy might recover faster. Debt relief as proposed will lessen the outflow of dollar.
We need sound economies like Ngozi to be in this Government ( only if Abuja will allow her perform her duty without interference).

Tinubu, Okonje ticket will not be a bad idea
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by ajani68: 6:26am On May 04, 2020
onez:
AMEN.
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Goke101(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2020
Lol Baba even put NOW!!
Re: Reduce Interest Rates Now – Tinubu Tells Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2020
Corporate2020:

Is anyone qualified in your family to be his gateman? His last gateman was a Supo of Police, he died about two weeks ago.

And the supo abi na supra died ....are you sure him no use am do rituals, you know Yoruba and juju is like 9 and 10.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Gets New Executive, Receives Cars From Kashamu / Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu’s War For Love / Edo State Governor, Obaseki Set To Probe Oshiomhole As Panel Indicts Apc Chairm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.