Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... (354 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Coronavirus: NCDC Says FG To Site Isolation Centres In FCT, 7 States / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... by Oyerinde16(m): 1:21am On May 04, 2020
I wish to call out the following twitter handles for ignoring the contents and chasing the shadows...

The NCDC twitter handle passed a vital information earlier today, instead of Nigerians to digest the information and make meaningful contributions to solving the Corona Virus pandemic ravaging the land, the first 100+ tweet were all chasing clout and calling for people to follow them, they would in turn follow back...

This was all that mattered to them, gaining followers,

If this is the height of it all, I honestly pity this generation lacking in almost every common reasoning...

Moderator pls push to front page... Just maybe they can start begging for common sense...

Re: Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... by jom28gy(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2020
Either they are tired of ncdc, trick of everyday stay at home without nothing
Re: Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... by MzTunechi(f): 1:43am On May 04, 2020
Please correct your headline

1 Like

Re: Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... by Nobody: 2:26am On May 04, 2020
jom28gy:
Either they are tired of ncdc, trick of everyday stay at home without nothing
so this one still thinks covid19 is a trick... What is wrong with people, is it illiteracy or unintelligence?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle... by jom28gy(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
so this one still thinks covid19 is a trick... What is wrong with people, is it illiteracy or unintelligence?
read my write-up well, before having a contrary believe about it, trick I mean, is staying at home without nothing

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Water Melon � / Drunk Mobile Police Officer Falls Inside Gutter After Having Too Much Alcohol / Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.