Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,768 members, 7,945,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (39981 Views)

Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 28th Birthday / Reims V PSG: Sergio Ramos Receives His 28th Red Card Of His Footballing Career / Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Kennyswag: 10:20am On May 04, 2020
2mch:

Yoruba men have always been better looking than Igbo men. Igbo men that look like one bush unhealthy creature. Compare the politicians in Nigeria even at their old age. Finest ones are all Yoruba.
dont mind that hairy animal
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:24am On May 04, 2020
Weirdly, this guy shares three names of mine. Same month almost same date and year of birth.

1 Like

Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by saajus: 10:29am On May 04, 2020
Get back, my man. It's a pity that tragedy struck when he's about to be peaking in his career. I hope he gets back to the point he was before the injury.
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by humberjade: 10:41am On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
The part I do not understand according to Wikipedia is, his father's name is ''Oladipo" but from sierra leone.
How come?
They don't want Yorubas to claim him in peace?

What u don't know is that, there so many Yorubas in Sierra Leone...and a lot of them bear Yoruba names
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Richmondoau(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2020
Who knows whether his father uses sierra leonian passport to japa.
Officialgarri:
The part I do not understand according to Wikipedia is, his father's name is ''Oladipo" but from sierra leone.
How come?
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Carlyboi(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2020
Saaog:
. All the southeast governors from obiano, ikpeazu that useless Imo state Governor that looks like Baboon are all ugly and they have flat heads no wonder they call Foolish Igbo folks Igbo grin grin
Bro!cant you be nice small?haba

2 Likes

Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by 1Sharon(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2020
Its my birthday too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Ceazario: 11:00am On May 04, 2020
Realtord43:
I miss NBA
A very good player

Happy birthday

Afonja to the world
Afonja Amaka
try find arewa something nah which level self
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Bojack(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2020
HBD My gee
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by chiefolododo(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
How come?

Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by 2mch(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2020
Menance:

Inferiority complex will kill you grin
To mention but a few fine yorob politician
Tinubu
obasanjo. Finest men in naija
Both of them are finer than the governor of delta and Abia state.
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by immaq8(f): 11:10am On May 04, 2020
Realtord43:
I miss NBA A very good player
Happy birthday
Afonja to the world Afonja Amaka
cheesy Amaka don suffer!
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Seun360(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2020
Realtord43:
I miss NBA A very good player
Happy birthday
Afonja to the world Afonja Amaka
His mother is Igbo though.
Seem as the Greek Freak.
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by YorubaPrince: 11:11am On May 04, 2020
Yoruba... always doing Nigeria good since time immemorial.

Hakeem Olajunwo as well.

What Yorubas do we do best! cool
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:30am On May 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Yoruba... always doing Nigeria good since time immemorial.

Hakeem Olajunwo as well.

What Yorubas do we do best! cool

See this one, he's only a Nigerian through his mom who is an Igbo woman, his dad is from Sierra Leone... keep dreaming o
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by OdefaGirl(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2020
Cute guy..... happy birthday to him.
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 11:44am On May 04, 2020
He looks so young. There is definitely no football age in his matter. A homegrown Nigerian in his situation will claim age 19.
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by AuroraB(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
We don't care......
At all ooo cheesy
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On May 04, 2020
AuroraB:
At all ooo cheesy

The nairaland mod that posted it on FP, should be sanctioned....... cheesy
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by AuroraB(f): 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The nairaland mod that posted it on FP, should be sanctioned....... cheesy
I tellz yhu cheesy
See them throwing birthday messages to who wouldn't read it sad
Oyibo no suppose give us Independence, machi lipsrsealed
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Snapchat: 12:12pm On May 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Eldrago(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
to everyone who cares pls i need financial help , any amount is not too small or too big. Solomon Amedu 0802233477 access bank. tanks for ur assistance in anticipation
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
AuroraB:
I tellz yhu cheesy
See them throwing birthday messages to who wouldn't read it sad
Oyibo no suppose give us Independence, machi lipsrsealed

At certain times i wonder the contents of some of our brains....... undecided
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by AuroraB(f): 12:23pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

At certain times i wonder the contents of some of our brains....... undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Kai!
Re: Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today by Saaog(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

See this one, he's only a Nigerian through his mom who is an Igbo woman, his dad is from Sierra Leone... keep dreaming o
it's a lie he is Yoruba his Yoruba dad migrated from Nigeria with his Igbo wife to Sierra leone where they domiciled for years before they finally relocated to US Yorubas are hardworking, well educated, indefatigable and assiduous YORUBA to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse / Pat Patterson Dies At 79 / Motivating Story Of Odion Ighalo Who Dodged Bullets On His Way Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.