Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well (986 Views)

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Husband Isn't Male Partner But Master By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 10:15am On May 04, 2020
You've been able to whitewash your husband. The next step should be heeding to the advices of the useless women in the comment section, so that you can finally destroy your marriage. When you destroy the marriage, I'll be here to congratulate you for joining the club of the "liberated sisters".

As a kid, I watched my parents quarrel and argue almost all of the time. My dad would throw her boxes out, she would take it back in, my mum would throw crazy abuses at him in her bid to disgrace him publicly and destroy every shred of self-esteem in him, the man would insist on not wanting the marriage anymore, neighbors would start pleading. It was terrifying. But as time went on, they outgrew those toxic traits, they stuck together, they got used to being together in peace and harmony with no more quarrels whatsoever. Marriage is a serious long term project offering profound lessons necessary for being a better human, not the fantasy as depicted in movies.

I know that we men can be controlling and act like bastards sometimes, but no matter how big a bastard a man is, only a woman who respects him makes him act right. If you want that man to get worse with you, try to show him he's not the boss, after all, he contributes almost nothing. My point is, you can make a man be whatever you want him to be, it all depends on the mannerisms you adopt with him.

If you think your husband isn't treating you properly, you don't get him treating you properly by standing up to him. You keep talking calmly to him like a wife married to a king, and quit looking at his failings, because it subconsciously makes you loathe and have no respect for him.

Money will come, keep praying, keep hoping, things will fall in place. In this Nigeria, there are women who are the breadwinners, and they still treat their spouses like he's the one doing everything in the home, and their marriages are thriving.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Enoch07: 10:20am On May 04, 2020
well said

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by gaby(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2020
Hmm...
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by ShenTeh(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2020
Illuminated993:

You've been able to whitewash your husband. The next step should be heeding to the advices of the useless women in the comment section, so that you can finally destroy your marriage. When you destroy the marriage, I'll be here to congratulate you for joining the club of the "liberated sisters".

As a kid, I watched my parents quarrel and argue almost all of the time. My dad would throw her boxes out, she would take it back in, my mum would throw crazy abuses at him in her bid to disgrace him publicly and destroy every shred of self-esteem in him, the man would insist on not wanting the marriage anymore, neighbors would start pleading. It was terrifying. But as time went on, they outgrew those toxic traits, they stuck together, they got used to being together in peace and harmony with no more quarrels whatsoever. Marriage is a serious long term project offering profound lessons necessary for being a better human, not the fantasy as depicted in movies.

I know that we men can be controlling and act like bastards sometimes, but no matter how big a bastard a man is, only a woman who respects him makes him act right. If you want that man to get worse with you, try to show him he's not the boss, after all, he contributes almost nothing. My point is, you can make a man be whatever you want him to be, it all depends on the mannerisms you adopt with him.

If you think your husband isn't treating you properly, you don't get him treating you properly by standing up to him. You keep talking calmly to him like a wife married to a king, and quit looking at his failings, because it subconsciously makes you loathe and have no respect for him.

Money will come, keep praying, keep hoping, things will fall in place. In this Nigeria, there are women who are the breadwinners, and they still treat their spouses like he's the one doing everything in the home, and their marriages are thriving.

Even though they may present no tangible facts to counter your points, they are coming to attack your personality because that is usually what is left for them to do when their weak craniums fail to grasp logic.

They will rubbish time-tested approaches that have thrived and sustained generations. They will bring postmodern terminologies and deep emotional colourations to discredit the orderliness prescribed for the home. They are like the proverbial daughters who have grown and think they can teach their mothers how to make babies.

But posterity always has the benefit of hindsight. "Las las" like I always say, "na you get your life"

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2020
I read her story but was constrained to comment. The reason is that her story is one sided and filled with half truth, manipulated facts and lies. She did all well to paint herself the angel and the man as the demon. I believe that the story would be balanced if the man is to express his own side.

We all saw how a man came here to narrate how his "disrespectful wife" ignored him, collected money from her ex, got her parents arrest him and abandoned him in the house. Only for the poor lady to narrate her own side and which was completely different from the lies of the man. In fact, the woman made us understand that the man isn't her husband but baby daddy. The man assaults and inflicts injury on her as he desires, sleeps with multiple women, is into crimes, refused to assist her write WASSCE among other barbaric misconduct.

Sometime in 2017, a woman came on this board to paint her husband evil. She claimed that her husband and her did business that paid off but he "wasted" his own share to care for his sick father while she used hers to buy land. She said her husband has been forcing her to changed the land name on the documents that she bought to his name. But the story was different when the husband narrated his. In fact, the man wasn't even interested in her land and stuff...

The Bible says it is foolishness to pass judgement on a subject by only listening to one just party. Trust me, the OP of that thread is economical with many truths.

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Femsyn(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2020
You've done well. However, If I were you, I would refrain to comment, cos its glaring there are half truths in the woman's story, just as equally detected by Tonye Barcanista.

In the same vein, in your attempt to guide, you've used tasteless examples to make your case.

All the same, the attempt is a good one.

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On May 04, 2020
Illuminated993:

This is all cowpiss and horseshit save the wisdom part.

If you were truly wise you would know that what you have said is 1980 chicken shit which was wicked and unsustenable.

Can you go through evil and wickedness to get good? Or is there peace and good at the end of wickedness?

Can you not advice her to go through a good way to get good? Or is good not found in good?

I know for sure that good is found in good and I know Only One Person who gives Only Goods, not just Goods alone, Perfect Goods.

His Name is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. If you go to Him and Do whatever He tells, you would come here singing!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by veave(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
This one has mental challenges. Created a huge enormous thread to talk down women. Tueh!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Kaamisha: 6:10pm On May 04, 2020
Illuminated993:

Since your mother fought your father and it led to a long lasting marriage and eventually peace, why don't you tell ladies to do what your mum did? grin

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2020
She learnt better methods of getting him to listen to her; she learnt patience and persistence. She learnt to calm down. Now, they both advise younger couples against outright confrontation. Last year, they both were having a laugh about my uncle whose wife always fights him, and in the words of my dad, he said " they are just starting, they think marriage is that easy". That statement was a very profound one.
Kaamisha:

Since your mother fought your father and it led to a long lasting marriage and eventually peace, why don't you tell ladies to do what your mum did? grin
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
If you think that a 21st century working class woman would have time to go through all sorts of rubbish in the name of marriage, then I am sorry to tell you that you are living in a fools paradise.

Never judge a woman who cannot bear a toxic marriage, my question to you is, is it worth it? The answer is a big ''no'', because a woman in a toxic union may end up loosing her life, health, peace of mind, freedom, and even her sanity. If she ends up dying, the worthless man wouldn't even wait for a year before marrying another wife. Times have changed, that's the reality.

8 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Graxie(f): 6:27pm On May 04, 2020
This is the circle I am talking about, because you grew up in such a home, you will raise your daughter to be like your mom while treating your wife like your father did.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Greatzeus(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2020
I didn't comment on that topic,not because I don't have what to say but because I saw that she opened the thread for consolation. She needed to be convinced that her husband is bad. She got it from many females who commented.
I closed the thread on my browser when a female called her husband a motherf Ker and she agreed with her reply.
I know not all marriages will work but I will never ever allow anyone to ridicule the mother of my children especially if we're still married. Never,I don't care about her fault or whatever,that thing that drew me to her and made me marry her will never allow it.

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
I didn't bother reading your writings, I already had a sense how it would look like. I see your feminazi writings on nairaland.
LilMissFavvy:
If you think that a 21st century working class woman would have time to go through all sorts of rubbish in the name of marriage, then I am sorry to tell you that you are living in a fools paradise.

Never judge a woman who cannot bear a toxic marriage, my question to you is, is it worth it? The answer is a big ''no'', because a woman in a toxic union may end up loosing her life, health, peace of mind, freedom, and even her sanity. If she ends up dying, the worthless man wouldn't even wait for a year before marrying another wife. Times have changed, that's the reality.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
I didn't comment on that topic,not because I don't have what to say but because I saw that she opened the thread for consolation. She needed to be convinced that her husband is bad. She got it from many females who commented.
I closed the thread on my browser when a female called her husband a motherf Ker and she agreed with her reply.
I know not all marriages will work but I will never ever allow anyone to ridicule the mother of my children especially if we're still married. Never,I don't care about her fault or whatever,that thing that drew me to her and made me marry her will never allow it.
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:21pm On May 04, 2020
Mind you, I didn't comment on that thread, but you should be ashamed of this thread which you created. You have been damaged if you see it as a normal thing for a man to keep beating his wife, throwing her boxes outside, causing public drama for neighbours to gather. It is very wrong. I don't know if you would wish such on your daughters, daughters that you spent time, money and affection to groom properly.
Illuminated993:
I didn't bother reading your writings, I already had a sense how it would look like. I see your feminazi writings on nairaland.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 04, 2020
I don't make the mistake of being logical with a feminazi.

By the way, even if my parents did things that one shouldn't be proud of, the truth is that they did these things. But the most important thing they also did was them finding better ways of expressing themselves and achieving a harmonious relationship. That I told stuffs that happened with my parents, says nothing about them not being good people. It was just an issue of inexperience and impatience. Bye.
LilMissFavvy:
Mind you, I didn't comment on that thread, but you should be ashamed of this thread which you created. You have been damaged if you see it as a normal thing for a man to keep beating his wife, throwing her boxes outside, causing public drama for neighbours to gather. It is very wrong. I don't know if you would wish such on your daughters, daughters that you spent time, money and affection to groom properly.
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by LadySarah: 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
Graxie:
This is the circle I am talking about, because you grew up in such a home, you will raise your daughter to be like your mom while treating your wife like your father did.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Justbehave(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
Illuminated993:

. Link to her story pls.
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Justbehave(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2020
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 04, 2020
My earlier post where I mentioned you wasn't meant for you, it was a mix up.

Yeah you're right, she never cautioned that lady who called her husband a motherfcker. It says alot about how she views her husband.

Greatzeus:
Re: My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well by Kaamisha: 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
Illuminated993:
She learnt better methods of getting him to listen to her; she learnt patience and persistence. She learnt to calm down. Now, they both advise younger couples against outright confrontation. Last year, they both were having a laugh about my uncle whose wife always fights him, and in the words of my dad, he said " they are just starting, they think marriage is that easy". That statement was a very profound one.

Good for them but it doesn't always happen.

(1) (Reply)

GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days / My Threat / Were you ever bathed like this? Oldies 80s & 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.