Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,941 members, 7,919,049 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

How To Make Cow Fattening Profitable - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Cow Fattening Profitable (595 Views)

How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich / Making Money Through Cow Fattening / Bull Fattening And Cattle Breeding @ As-sobur Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cow Fattening Profitable by bnet1010(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2020
IS COW FATTENING PROFITABLE?
How to make cow fattening profitable, is cow fattening profitable? Is a question that has been lingering in the minds of many livestock farmers.

And some other entrepreneur’s that are intending to venture into cow fattening business.

A lot of friends and family members that have come by and have seen me keep cows for quite some time now, for the sole purpose of fattening them.

Over the years kept asking me this question from time to time, is cow fattening profitable.

My answer to them is emphatically simple “yes” cow fattening is profitable and rewarding. If you do your homework very well, no doubts about that.

As long as you do it the natural way, no artificial growth buster. They should be fed naturally with organically formulated feed.

Feed got from your farm practice, such as hay and silage, and the by-product of some cereal/root plants. Such as maize bran, wheat offal, cassava, and yam peels are all very edible to cows.

Cow fattening is simple a livestock production practice that restricts animal activities within a confined and comfortable area. Thereby fattening it (cow) more quickly.

for further reading: https://bnethub.com/cow-fattening-profits/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get/buy Loamy Soil And Compost? / Fgn Fertilizer At 6500 Per Bag / Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.