Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Respond To "I Love You" Text When You Are Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Respond To "I Love You" Text When You Are Not Ready (542 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Respond To "I Love You" Text When You Are Not Ready by sandy0000: 12:34pm On May 04, 2020

Everyone moves at their own pace in committed relationships. Saying I love you is a big deal for some people, and not such a big deal to others. No one should ever have to say those three little words before they’re ready or if they really don't mean it. Some wait a few months, others a few years before saying "I love you.". So what happens when someone says it to you and their clearly waiting for you to say it back, but you just can’t get the words out? If they truly love you, they’ll give you the time you need. It's important not to let them pressure you into it when when they say the l word, what would be the best way to respond without hurting their feelings ?

See more on http://www.votters.com/list-68-how-best-to-respond-to-i-love-you-text-when-you-are-not-ready

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Men Cannot Truly Love A White Woman - Lolo Ifunaya Explains / Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw To NG Account With NG IP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.