Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) (108560 Views)

Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS / Ebonyi State - The 7th Poorest State In Nigeria With 73.% Poverty Rate / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by BeautifulMind2: 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
totit:

That was 4 years ago. It's been fixed.

Thanks. grin cool
When did they demolition 96% of Ibadan urban slums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

When did they demolition 96% of Ibadan urban slums

Now, let's focus on the poverty ravaging the whole of SE. Shall we?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Benevento(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2020
Below is their industrial city.

The city of Aba.

Abeg how person go dey live here, ipob are truly pigs.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Bbbwings: 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

I know this is what you guys will say, when it doesn't favour you.

Is it Yoruba man that conducted the research in SE

He went to each village and conducted the research??

Better hurry and join the next bus to Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by riczy(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2020
I saw a column dt read head count, wen was I counted?? cool zoo republic always lieing
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Seetto: 8:58pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

More comforting lines, same old stale trash.
New ibadan city indeed, be showing me universities and roads, very soon the 3D estates will follow grin, anything to hide their filth.
This is the ibadan that 90% of residents there know and relate to.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Gracchus: 8:59pm On May 04, 2020
Goke7:

Igbos seem to hate hate very highly intellectual yoruba leaders like Awolowo, Tinubu, Fashola and lately osinbajo who they see as a reason they can't dominate others like they want to, same way they hate intellectual figures from other tribes too, na their way
The old fool calls Anambralstson is already crying on Twitter cos of the nbs Stat. He obsessed with Tinubu, who on reality has no single interest in by their region whatsoever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by OlawaleBammie: 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

According to stats. Ekiti is the least state in SW and has the highest poverty level in SW..

Tho Ekiti led some states.
That's why I said Ekiti should buckle up
But we re not the poorest in the nation sha??
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by CHIDOHSKI: 9:01pm On May 04, 2020
I don't really understand these statistics.Lagos lowest with the rate of hunger resulting to proliferation of corporate begging which I have not seen in Abia. The statitistian general of Nigeria and his colleagues are not in touch with realities they are still using the data of 90s.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
The old fool calls Anambralstson is already crying on Twitter cos of the nbs Stat. He obsessed with Tinubu, who on reality has no single interest in by their region whatsoever.

Lmaoo grin
He must be crying on his wife's shoulder now. grin

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Gracchus: 9:19pm On May 04, 2020
totit:

Lmaoo grin
He must be crying on his wife's shoulder now. grin
The idiot sometimes back said every one should face his region, yet he was the first to start talking about Tinubu and Lagos, instead of him to focus on is iboland. They always condemn Lagos, they say it's a huge slum and their villages are far better, but they will not stop coming to that same slum, they must love slums so much, why can't they sit their ass doemwn in that their highly developed villages. They say same thing about ibadan too yet these vagabonds won't stop coming to ibadan to even sell the most ridiculous things like palm wine. Bro, if you see peace mass transit park at Samonda, Ibadan, u go wonder wetin this people dey come do for IB. The same ibadan that if u read all what they say about her on this forum, u would think not a single ibo lives in Ibadan. Hell, they even come all the way from their land, 500km away to attend our universities here, don't they have universities in their region?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
The idiot sometimes back said every one should face his region, yet he was the first to start talking about Tinubu and Lagos, instead of him to focus on is iboland. They always condemn Lagos, they say it's a huge slum and their villages are far better, but they will not stop coming to that same slum, they must love slums so much, why can't they sit their ass doemwn in that their highly developed villages. They say same thing about ibadan too yet these vagabonds won't stop coming to ibadan to even sell the most ridiculous things like palm wine. Bro, if you see peace mass transit park at Samonda, Ibadan, u go wonder wetin this people dey come do for IB. The same ibadan that if u read all what they say about her on this forum, u would think not a single ibo lives in Ibadan. Hell, they even come all the way from their land, 500km away to attend our universities here, don't they have universities in their region?

H.mmm

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
Yoruba land amaka!

Lowest poverty rate on paper

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 9:27pm On May 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
But we re not the poorest in the nation sha??
No at all
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by humilitypays(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2020
Benevento:

So the people living in Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi (the poorest state in southern Nigeria) are from Somalia.

Are you not mad like this? Your mother too will be boasting of having a child like this?

Olohun oni je ki iya wa fi Obo jona'n
Ebonyi is sure the poorest state in Southeast, Ebonyi and Ekiti are in the same league, forget figures.

Igbos living in Southwest contributed to the better rating Lagos and Ogun got....you know all these, but your bigotry won't allow you to see beyond your big nose grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Taye4j: 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
Jeez! So Igboland is the poverty capital of the Southern Nigeria. I don't believe it ! So some Nothern states are even better than them. Chai! Developers indeed.

When you are looking for the most stupid people, it's the Ibos. They are the Southern Almajiris, they should be deported back to their erosion ravaged enclaves.

No wonder they are always running to South West to sell gala and hawk zobo. Hunger don finish their flat heads. I swear, those people are cursed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Benevento(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
humilitypays:
Ebonyi is sure the poorest state in Southeast, Ebonyi and Ekiti are in the same league, forget figures.

Igbos living in Southwest contributed to the better rating Lagos and Ogun got....you know all these, but your bigotry won't allow you to see beyond your big nose grin grin

Ekiti is number 14 of the least poor state whilst you Enugu, Abia, Imo and extremely poor Ebonyi(78%) are behind Ekiti.

I don't reply mad people, Bye bye. Ode.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Coolgent(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:
87.73% poverty rate in sokoto. So, what exactly has Tambuwal been doing since 2015? And to think he’s also a 2023 presidential hopeful. Smh.
You should know that this survey is conducted withing their offices, atimes they even go as far as contacting the states government for a favourable report
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Daddysidhan: 9:42pm On May 04, 2020
humilitypays:

how many Una be for Lagos and Ogun? Werey ni boboyi sha.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Taye4j: 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
humilitypays:

Ekiti and Ebonyi are not in the same league pls. Ekiti is still better than Ebonyi (akosi bero).

So you have agreed your fellow Ibos are not only in Lagos but all over south west. Let me ask, why are you people filled with the spirit of lying?

You will claim South West is a shithole and yet, your people are rushing in their millions to those slums.

Now I get it, when God was giving people common sense, Igbos were already on their way to South West.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by BeautifulMind2: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
Benevento:

Ekiti is number 14 of the least poor state whilst you Enugu, Abia, Imo and extremely poor Ebonyi(78%) are behind Ekiti.

Those who live in propaganda will die in propaganda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by OlawaleBammie: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:
No at all
oti tan, kilotun ku??
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by cool318(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Sorry, How did you arrive at your answer cheesy

You counted them? ?

I travel a lot, I go to slums, creeks, ghettos, Many Nigerians are in deep shit, you won't understand.
People drink Sea water, cost of satchet water in some Riverine creeks goes for almost 40-50 naira, who can afford it except strangers.

I doubt if this number included those people . I didn't count but estimated. Moreover, were you part of the people that did the head to head count that gave the figure
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by BeautifulMind2: 9:50pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
22,110 households in Yoruba land determines states poverty prevelence grin pure self delusional by the Yoruba man in NBS

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Government needs to invest heavily in Agriculture to reduce the rate of poverty in Nigeria.

It seems simple enough

>Northern Nigeria are known to be very good farmers

>There seems to be a high rate of poverty in the northern Nigeria according to most research results of organizations around the world

> Nigeria spends billions of dollars importing food like rice and co which Northerners can provide.

> Serious investment in Agriculture not just lips service like our government often do would lift millions out of poverty and help strengthen the nation.

I am talking about massive irrigation systems, Storage facilities, training for farmers on new techniques in Farming and introduction of high yield seeds. etc.

The problem is that all the agro loans go to the North and won't see the results
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
Benevento:

Lmaooooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Gracchus: 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

22,110 households in Yoruba land determines states poverty prevelence grin pure self delusional by the Yoruba man in NBS
Dumbfuck, pseudo-Twitter intellectual, is this all your miniature brain could come up with? When will u stop ranting Tinubu's name? I thought it was operation face your region, is Lagos your region? Does Tinubu have any business interest in your region? We still await your massive exodus from Lagos o
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Gracchus: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
totit:

H.mmm
loooolll.... Lagos is their dreamland. Another of their useless lies is that Lagos is always a dead place in December when they must have gone to their villages, but all evidence points to the contrary. Last December in Lagos, all artistes sold out their concerts from Olamide, wizkid, burns boy, nairamarley, zlatan, etc yet Lagos is dull in December cos they have all gone to their villages. Lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Kennyswag: 10:24pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

After saying nothing, you are talking of ignorance.
Same SW that has the highest occurrence of stunted growth in kids due to poor nutrition.
I'm telling you that poverty is seen and felt, you hardly see people living in squalor and extreme poverty in the SE.
Most people in the SE live in 3-6 storey concrete buildings.
Whereas in the SW it's square kilometers upon square kilometers of mud house slums with rusted roofs.
Of course this thread is about tall buildings.
Because rent in those tall buildings is 250k/annum minimum.
Poor people don't spend such on accommodation.
tall buildings with no water?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by doubleportion: 10:28pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Government needs to invest heavily in Agriculture to reduce the rate of poverty in Nigeria.

It seems simple enough

>Northern Nigeria are known to be very good farmers

>There seems to be a high rate of poverty in the northern Nigeria according to most research results of organizations around the world

> Nigeria spends billions of dollars importing food like rice and co which Northerners can provide.

> Serious investment in Agriculture not just lips service like our government often do would lift millions out of poverty and help strengthen the nation.

I am talking about massive irrigation systems, Storage facilities, training for farmers on new techniques in Farming and introduction of high yield seeds. etc.

Their leaders are obsessed with oil, so they won't be interested to maximize their advantage in those areas!
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by rashy1234(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:
Immediately I saw Osun and Ogun stats I knew it was fake. In Osun, you see poverty walking on two legs. No state in the south has more beggars than Oyo state per sqm. Go to challenge, go to Iwo road and see able-bodied beggars who will drag your shirts if you don't give them money. grin

This is the same region that we have seen invading bread vans and carting away palliatives due to lockdown hunger. Yet the claim others are the poorest in the south. grin grin

Let's not forget the name of the DG of NBS- Dr. Yemi 'oluwole' kale. That tells us all we need to know about the 'oluwole' statistics and it's authenticity. grin
90% of beggars in Oyo state are from North.
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by feedthenation(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2020
Huge infrastructure development and implementation is required to boost the agricultural sector. There's massive potential if this is look after by all tiers of government in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.