Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace (62692 Views)

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:
this woman is Delilah and Jezebel in one body

You're truly illicit. Is he culpable or not?

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Kosoco(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2020
Oluwo wey Dey Use Mosquitoe Net.... Street monarch
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by ubcandid(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2020
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
more is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by solmusdesigns: 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
lmao and you wonder why every misogynistic society is ravaged by squalor,disease and underdevelopment

Compare misogynistic societies and women friendly societies then you will understand what makes them different

this isn't a gender issue stop the gender colouration and victim mentality... two adults went into a private relationship and it never worked out and instead of mrs chin chin to move on, she resorted to posting private moment of her ex without his consent, isn't that bridge of trust, or doesn't the most revered noble luerete Wole Soyinka and Barack Obama also use hemp did anybody childishly post their private moments on the internet? or if the tables were turned and the guy also started releasing private pictures of a lady wont the whole world come down hard on the guy..

so why the double standard?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:
The estranged wife of the Oluwo of Iwo land, Queen Chanel chin have come out to defend herself over the several abuse labeled on her personality by people hired by Oluwo, accusing her of being a bad wife for releasing the secret video recording of the Oluwo wrapping marijuana while in the palace and another one where the King admits involvement in credit card scam.

Olori Chanel chin reveal that the King at different times threatened to kill her, claiming he has the Nigeria police at his beckon. According to her, the Oluwo said that he’ll claim she (Chanel) caught fever and die. Claiming she made those video recording for her own safety, because she knew her waterloo will come before the king.

Oba Adewale Akanbi, known for his controversial image which spewed from several controversies he drew to himself and the royal court since November 9, 2015 when he was ‘selected’ and ‘appointed’ by former Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State didn’t handle the sacking of his Olori right.

Watch the full clip of her defense below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBQGC8Bn48

https://asabeafrika.com/why-i-recorded-oluwos-atrocities-inside-the-palace-olori-chanel-chin/

I pity this babe. She will just kill herself with mental illness.

She thinks this is western world where people give a hute.

Better move on and stop acting depressed.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2020
I will suggest this woman should either settle with her husband or move on.

All these evidence and counter evidence ain't worth it because it won't change anything.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2020
swetjo:
Please let go and move on with your life.

Honestly. The way she is going about this is so sad

I pity her tho cos she is definitely ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria.

She should just move on.

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by irunoko(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:

this isn't a gender issue stop the gender colouration and victim mentality... two adults went into a private relationship and it never worked out and instead of mrs chin chin to move on, she resorted to posting private moment of her ex without his consent, isn't that bridge of trust, or doesn't the most revered noble luerete wole Soyinka and Barack Obama hemp smokers did anybody childishly post their private moments on the internet? or if the tables were turned and the guy also started releasing private pictures of a lady wont the whole world come down hard on the guy..

no this is not a double standard issue.agreed the timing and approach was totally wrong but she has to shout now make every body hear her so if she dies tomorrow, everyone will know the source of her death

We are Africans,we know how vindictive men get back at their exes wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by dapadawee: 7:33pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:
The estranged wife of the Oluwo of Iwo land, Queen Chanel chin have come out to defend herself over the several abuse labeled on her personality by people hired by Oluwo, accusing her of being a bad wife for releasing the secret video recording of the Oluwo wrapping marijuana while in the palace and another one where the King admits involvement in credit card scam.

Olori Chanel chin reveal that the King at different times threatened to kill her, claiming he has the Nigeria police at his beckon. According to her, the Oluwo said that he’ll claim she (Chanel) caught fever and die. Claiming she made those video recording for her own safety, because she knew her waterloo will come before the king.

Oba Adewale Akanbi, known for his controversial image which spewed from several controversies he drew to himself and the royal court since November 9, 2015 when he was ‘selected’ and ‘appointed’ by former Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State didn’t handle the sacking of his Olori right.

Watch the full clip of her defense below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBQGC8Bn48

https://asabeafrika.com/why-i-recorded-oluwos-atrocities-inside-the-palace-olori-chanel-chin/
who else believes that this same Chanel girl smokes weed if you know then you are original street

2 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Sailorsoldier1: 7:35pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.
You are intelligent.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by solmusdesigns: 7:38pm On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
no this is not a double standard issue.agreed the timing and approach was totally wrong but she has to shout now make every body hear her so if she dies tomorrow, everyone will know the source of her death

We are Africans,we know how vindictive men get back at their exes wink

lol except in this case Oluwo doesn't even care, I bet he is somewhere womanizing and smoking a jumbo size weed.... if aunty chin chin wants to be safe she would had jumped on a plane to Canada since she has no kid for the man she claims to now "hate" "tontodicalise" and "demonize"

2 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by kemii876: 7:38pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Brenn594(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2020
The gal thought she'd bcome añ african queen in africa not knowin she'll bcome a knack n dump kwin 4 oluweed of iweed

2 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Ojukwucriminal: 7:39pm On May 04, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Shut up!!! angry angry angry.. where are you ppls morals..self.. I can't blame u..see you Monika self.. flat head undecided undecided undecided

Damn
i can feel the painment, a yoruba boy must have written his name on your kpekus with iron rod too
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Roozzaay(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2020
Diary of Another Mad Black Woman grin grin
Even though I'm never a fan of the Monarch, this mentally deranged LovePeddler can as well leak the video of the Monarch naked inside bathtub nothing go spoil still grin grin
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by dataking: 7:41pm On May 04, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
because he is not a politician.. he is a pastor.. angry angry..
If he had been into politics, he wouldn't HV allow himself to stick low to this level.
Take for example.. During the Regine of Obasanjo/ Atiku.. it was a pepper them show undecided undecided undecided

Go and sit down somewhere. He his not a politician but he contested twice.

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Gandollar(f): 7:41pm On May 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:

this isn't a gender issue stop the gender colouration and victim mentality... two adults went into a private relationship and it never worked out and instead of mrs chin chin to move on, she resorted to posting private moment of her ex without his consent, isn't that bridge of trust, or doesn't the most revered noble luerete wole Soyinka and Barack Obama hemp smokers did anybody childishly post their private moments on the internet? or if the tables were turned and the guy also started releasing private pictures of a lady wont the whole world come down hard on the guy..

Soyinka most revered? Femi and garuba shehu are coming for ya head
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Lamanii22(f): 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Iscoalarcon: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
ashewoboy:

a lot of funny people on nairalandcheesy. just look at his tribalistic username.
I wonder y seun allow this nonsense names like Tundebricklayer Yanmiriflathead nolefelendum fulaniHerdsman etc

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by irunoko(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:

lol except in this case Oluwo doesn't even care, I bet he is somewhere womanizing and smoking a jumbo size weed.... if aunty chin chin wants to be safe she would had jumped on a plane to Canada since she has no kid for the man she claims to now "hate" "tontodicalise" and "demonize"
true.she should be in Canada by now but seems she's ignorant of how things work in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by solmusdesigns: 7:45pm On May 04, 2020
Gandollar:
Soyinka most revered? Femi and garuba shehu are coming for ya head
gandollar baby where mods lock you up since.. abi na quarantine you dey nii
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Gandollar(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
dapadawee:

who else believes that this same Chanel girl smokes weed if you know then you are original street
Everyone no be tif, only who day break jam.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
I wonder y seun allow this nonsense names like Tundebricklayer Yanmiriflathead nolefelendum fulaniHerdsman etc
angry
I'm an honest patriot.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by solmusdesigns: 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
true.she should be in Canada by now but seems she's ignorant of how things work in nigeria

I can smell love still lingering in her poor heart.. but the demon of a king isn't seeing anything, 5 months after she is still in the country where she has no family... she's most definitely open for dialogue and reconciliation

4 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by jeyselassie(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:
I swrdown

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Iscoalarcon: 7:49pm On May 04, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
angry I'm an honest patriot.
stop lying you are also tribalistic
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by irunoko(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:

I can smell love still lingering in her poor heart.. but the demon of a king isn't seeing anything, 5 months after she is still in the country where she has no family... she's most definitely open for dialogue and reconciliation
I blame her for that.the king has said you should go.if she had any dignity she should have called his bluff but Clearly babe is still in love.soneone wey suppose repackage herself, take the next flight to Canada and start living like you were never married before.before long you will see another oyinbo monarch to carry you

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by kemii2701: 7:51pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#] 2645918[/color]
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
stop lying you are also tribalistic
Dead wrong.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Charly68: 7:54pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.
y Don't mind the loquacious felon
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by AsawanaDgreat: 7:56pm On May 04, 2020
Clap for your self
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by bukatyne(f): 7:56pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is she not foolish to leave the men brought out in her respectful society to marry a Nigerian Traditional ruler and expect to be treated differently?

A typical Nigerian girl will do Ned Nwoko sef before a cultural King half his age. Instead of you to reach out the Alaafin of Oyo's pepper them wife on how they worked things out, you are wailing here.

Where did she think the king saw all the money he was lavishing on her before?

When will women like this have sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" / The Wodaabe Fulani In Africa, Where Women Can Marry As Many Husbands (Photos) / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.