Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,282 members, 7,887,823 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha (53226 Views)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 04, 2020
It shall be well, it is well, fear not.
eyinjuege:
Expect an exponential increase .
Just start praying to God that your immune system will do the trick , because everyone has entered gbege the way things are going.
Start making peace with all the people you have annoyed and vice versa.
Everyman for himself, God for us all.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Oneloveyo: 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Olami83 post=89190082]

80%? How did you arrive at that figure? So many ATM cards had expired, some don't even have any, some are holding cash to send, lot of transactions that can't be carried online will be done, so how do you expect them to go about

Exactly...as much as I do transactions on my phone I still go to the bank from time to time for one reason or the other... you can't blame a crowd of people, it's the people responsible for controlling and co-ordinating them that are at fault... we should try considering other people's challenges before insulting them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Reference(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2020
Everyday they get surprised by the people they are supposed to govern. Is there any leader out there who knows how this country works?. Is there anyone out there who desires to lead a people he knows. We need such a team. One that will take a decision knowing the consequences just like a shepherd knows where the sheep will go in response to his leadership.

We donot need leadership that learns on the job. It cannot serve us well in a crises such as this. Boss Mustapha at first didn't have a clue that we have just clinics not hospitals. Now he has locked down a poor and starving people for a month and he feels their cries of hunger are phantom so he is dumb struck when they rush to the banks to clear the till.... what manner of leadership is this?

One that is completely detached from the reality of the Nigeria(ns) he serves. So it is convenient to blame them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by riczy(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
After careful check of d adherence level to Fg and Ncdc directive over ways of precluding d virus. Av unravelled dt ppl choose death to life, so hu so ever wants to die cn express with all pleasure to be used for research purpose, Dnt jux allow Covid-19 kill u like dt! Quote me and get infected!
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by kemii2994: 9:26pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#] 3865339[/color]
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Petdagr8t(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2020
Boss Mustapha has been receiving some amount of relevance by the cabal since the demise of de facto president Abba Kyari. It be like say dem want to tell another story again.!!
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by subcbouy: 9:30pm On May 04, 2020
Honestly, people who love their lives wear Face mask but the gullible ones don't bother. When fire will start falling, they will be first to shout Buhari oooo. If Buhari cannot protect, use everything within you protect yourself. It is only one life.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by optimus106(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
ddippset:
The FG fell for the blackmail and relaxed the lockdown.

Buhari of all people should know by now that everything he does shall be criticised.

During the lockdown what we kept on hearing was hunger hunger hunger.

Now that he has removed the lockdown if there is an escalation the same people will say "Buhari has failed, why did he not insist on the lockdown?"

The same people who wailed that why did he not close the borders in time would have been the same ones to say "Buhari killed economic activities and increased hunger by hastily closing the borders"

I will surely tell my grandchildren, the biggest mistake one can make is to attempt to satisfy a wailer.

Sharrrrappppp!
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by StivoeDevoe: 9:50pm On May 04, 2020
fk001:

Okay go on, continue gathering in the crowd infact make you dey shake and hug everyone you see on the road.... Las las na you go suffer.

No, be everything you go dey involve politics. Na your life.
Please get the guy well please what he is saying is like he supports craud but he is really crying for equity boss Mustafa was among people that gather at Abba kyari burial because they want to show respect and today people gather banks because they need money to solve they long a waiting problem
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by kemii3338: 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#] 849197[/color]
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by brightalo1010: 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
horlique:
the hypocrisy of your post is mind blowing...
What is wrong is wrong.
Yes that's why you shouldn't do what you know that is wrong just because someone else did it.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by vertueptime: 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile, Says the same man that led others to violate the same protocols. angry Meanwhile, were the crowd @ Late Abba Kyari, Alimodu Sheriff and Emir of Rano burial acceptable? The hypocrisy of this people oozes stench. angry
Let them just apologize like he did, wel call it even
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by BECALMBECALM(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

So because people were allowed to congregate at the burial ceremony of Abba Kyari (an event the SGF has come out to apologise about) means the government shouldn't raise Alarm when NCDC guidelines are not followed? Do you know the difference between you and buhari on this scenario? Buhari Loves his health to the Extent that he deprived his appointees access to ASO ROCK. You on the other hand will not be spared or protected when there's a massive outbreak of the virus in the community. Over 70 stubborn andcareless covid19 patients have met their premature deaths and buhari is still is alive.
You are very smart. I just pity my people.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by properguy: 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
Banks were not supposed to be shut down anyway

Banking is an essential service.

This problem could have been avoided

Plus alot of banks did not open enough branches

Some banks had only 2 branches open for a whole city with 7 million ppl.

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by atoleybaba(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2020
horlique:
the hypocrisy of your post is mind blowing...
What is wrong is wrong.
I apologise on his behalf. Please disregard the ncdc advice about overcrowding at this time. Kindly join and hug and shake everybody without discretion. Shebi when u catch coro e go affect buhari or the corona taskforce committee....or corona will see u and give u the chance to prove it is unfair to let them gather for kyari burial while u can't
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by BenAndrew: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
Fate*
abdullkabar:
At some point, it will be left to each person to handle his/her own faith

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
ayandee:
i trekked (30 mins walk) to the only UBA branch in my area. I saw a mammoth crowd struggling to get in. I simply turned back. I cant stay at home for 5weeks to avoid covid, then voluntarily walk into it after the long stay-at-home.
I like what you did.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by megama: 10:32pm On May 04, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://www.independent.ng/ease-of-lockdown-over-covid-19-chaotic-scenes-at-banks-unacceptable-fg/

I don't have enough time to go through all the write up. Ease Restriction down all the working days 9 am to 3 pm. Simple. All the panic stops. Restrict 2 month,announce easing. The rush Myst be there, infection......
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Goovo(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2020
Namdeenero:
I saw hell at the bank today. Social distancing was maintained at first but when the bankers started smuggling “special customers” into the banking hall all hell was let loose. I jeje carry myself home.. The banks are not trying at all
if I may ask, wat did u go to the bank to do today?
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by globalresource: 10:50pm On May 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

It is not acceptable in the South. Full stop.
If the North is fine with seeing their productive people dying everyday , doesn't mean the South should be fine with that too.
I don't want my brothers and sisters dying from Covid-19. Everything must be done to ensure social distancing
The military should be called upon to enforce order if people want to be stupid.
Some people need flogging.
Meanwhile, they have elderly relatives at home with all sorts of underlying condition o. They have preganat wives at home, and children with asthma at home, yet they still think social distancing is a joke and covid a scam. Just kwantinu

Why not read well before commenting. I’m talking of boss mustapha keeping quiet at the incidence in the north concerning Covid 19 and yet open his mouth when it concern the south

We need to be more careful, yes. But on his part why did he keep quiet on the northern issues
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by prinsoo: 10:54pm On May 04, 2020
Boss Mustapha gradually ruling Nigeria. I laugh in Singapore. The real truth is that BUHARI does not exist. It may sound strange, These are all Games from the Cabals. The Most secret things belongs to the Lord.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by thinkmoney(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2020
hakeem4:
NCDC announcing the latest result should not shock anyone. This one that they are asking people to donate their own house as isolation center and they are also complaining that there is no space during the lock down period. I won't be shocked when i start seeing 3000 people tested positive daily grin
this will most likely be the case in three weeks. it's bot to scare anyone, it's scientific hypothesis
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Dollabiz: 11:31pm On May 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by mvem(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2020
globalresource:
Now that it has to do with the south. It is not acceptable.but u kept quiet about the happening in the north
Abuja is south ?
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by mvem(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2020
globalresource:

Why not read well before commenting. I’m talking of boss mustapha keeping quiet at the incidence in the north concerning Covid 19 and yet open his mouth when it concern the south

We need to be more careful, yes. But on his part why did he keep quiet on the northern issues
Is Abuja now in the south
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by muhammad4islam: 11:45pm On May 04, 2020
RichDad1:
The Banks are irresponsible.
How can you close your major branches at a time when people needed your services the most ?
Imagine opening just one branch in an area where you have 4 branches ? Isn’t that recipe for overcrowding?

This is while CBN want to encourage cashless policy. We are cash driven in Nigeria financial system. The banking sector is the only sector trying to meet up with the covid 19 constraints on their staff and customers. The only Banks can do is to supply ATM with enough money and encourage e channel platform. For heaven sake there is POS Vendor (agency banking) and not every transaction requires the bank. Banks have been trying despite what people will say they are still the best in service delivery compare to public office. And they receive so many regulation from CBN, NDIC etc. Lastly any violation even if it is for the customers the banks pays for the charges and face the penalty. So Banks are also careful. Assuming people can adhere to social distancing and other protection measures(and also Orderliness) ,I tell you the bank are ready to do their job.. This is Nigeria
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:56pm On May 04, 2020
Nigerians are not smiling. They want to collect their money before they hear that their bank has donated money to the FG.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Digmygold: 11:58pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman is in that crowd of dumbos. Fvcking dumbos that have lost all sense of reasoning. Most of them are there for #2000 withdrawals.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by obaro85: 12:28am On May 05, 2020
This is no not a laughing matter.

Anyways

Join the free jobberman training to learn soft skills and get certified after the training.

Register for free before the training commence

https://newsonthegotoday.com/q785ei
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by kabillionaire(m): 1:13am On May 05, 2020
when you people relaxed the lockdown and asked banks to open, what do you expect? hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Amaechi At The Airport Lounge, Waiting For His Flight With No Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.