Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State (21631 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo / COVID-19: Taraba Government Relaxes Lockdown; Thanks Tarabans For Compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by joshuanwankwo(m): 1:53am On May 05, 2020
the cornerstones (almajiris) has become rejected
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Sheriman(m): 3:18am On May 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Push them to Osun State
Are you normal

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Chicastle: 3:31am On May 05, 2020
bigiyaro:
this almajiries exchange program is the dumbest way to deal with the situation on ground.

They are not dealing with any situation,

E ger why dem dey deport them
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by KingMicky3286: 4:25am On May 05, 2020
Where are the parents of these Almajiris? hand them over to their parents let them take care of their troubles. If one doesn't feel the impact of trouble, the person will not be cautious of trouble.

Ravon:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/05/04/covid-19-taraba-government-rejects-100-almajiris-from-nasarawa-state/
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by JaruJaru890: 4:31am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Almajiris are 1000 times better than entire SE and it's I-pigs
says a child bride
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by aimmoney9: 4:48am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:

Is that y northern government abolished them....
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by bigiyaro(m): 5:14am On May 05, 2020
Chicastle:

They are not dealing with any situation,

E ger why dem dey deport them
the corona virus shit is the situation they are trying to deal with, incase you don't understand simple English.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by gaskiyamagana: 5:14am On May 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Push them to Osun State
Thunder fire, scatter you

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by gaskiyamagana: 5:17am On May 05, 2020
BAMSRAY:
they should spread them amoung Yoruba state
What of the Shout Yeast and shout shouting?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Adewale623(m): 5:26am On May 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Push them to Osun State
This one don chop weed.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Adewale623(m): 5:27am On May 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

What of the Yeast and shout shouting?
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by onadana: 5:38am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:

You're so disgusting, fanatical bigot...
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by akpunda86: 5:40am On May 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
For decades now intellectuals including Sanusi have been warning the north on Almajiri and the danger surrounding the system but as usual,they will never accept the truth. Now,that same Almajiri they solemnly adopt are now spreading death everywhere. Karma is indeed a bitch

Funny and wise thing SANSUSI is doing is just WATCHING.i said it before.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by quinnboy: 6:20am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
. Just dusk-to-dawn curfew here in Benin city

No ban
Am still here
Just trying to double my huzzle this period

and WeChat is giving me tough time...

Wechat giving me issues too... please quote me you finally get yours solve.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by maasoap(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Push them to Osun State

Osun tried, we handled the situation better than most states
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by slerry(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
terrorist and parasictic north.
north is just a curse to dis country.
take away the north and the problem is solved like.
banditry=north
herdsmen=north
Boko Haram=north
terrorist =north
illiteracy=north
poverty =north
baby factory =north
north has d highest baby factory in the world.
all this almajiris are all products of baby factory.
spit on north.

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by xpressionx(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Bitterness can only cause you heart ache grin
Tissaia:
Bitterness can only cause you heart ache
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by afecgivers: 7:49am On May 05, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Whoever thought a time will come when northerners will be rejecting fellow northerners just to be on a safer side?? grin

Ekiti man rejected son that just return from Lagos, he handed him over to NCDC for proper checkup. Currently! The man is now an ambassador of COVID 19 in Ekiti appointed by the governor.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by slerry(f): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
some of this almajiris are from the WASTE side.
push them to OSUN or OYO state.
the north can't b pushing almajiris whose state of origin is OSUN to Tarraba state.
we d good people of OSUN and OYO demand that our almajiris brothers which d north is trying to deny us b sent to their respective state of OSUN and OYO state immediately.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by stormborn28(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin. I laughed five times
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by DEROXMAN: 8:08am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
of course you are soon right my beautiful Fulani friend
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Triplerg: 8:11am On May 05, 2020
This almajiri practice needs to be abolished. The disadvantages far outweigh the gains
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by stormborn28(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
child bride

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by caniagu44: 8:20am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
why the hate? please explain to me how Nigeria will be better with bittered people like u?
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Georgry(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
. Just dusk-to-dawn curfew here in Benin city

No ban
Am still here
Just trying to double my huzzle this period

and WeChat is giving me tough time...

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by buchilino(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:

I HAVE FIRST GRADE BRAINS 4 SALE. U NEED ONE BADLY
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by RillJ(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2020
May this hate and tribal bigotry not consume you before you librate your mind, Amen

Almajiri is a condemnable inhuman practice that the North tend to 'enjoy'

These are people, beings created by God, and gifted with the same potential as any other human but evil practices up North have condemned these innocent souls to a life of misery.

The northern 'government' (governors) should declare emergency on Almajiri practice immediately and commence the processes of making life meaningful for the kids already involved. Northern people should be educated and enlightened that giving birth to children and not taking care of them is 'haram', and perpetrators should henceforth be prosecuted.

Tissaia:
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by quietmagic582: 8:59am On May 05, 2020
You must be a joker my dear friend, why not suggest SE instead, there's not many population over there, cuz you people have come to overpopulated the SW. SE will be a very good idea to push them into
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by orisa37: 9:00am On May 05, 2020
Take them to ASO VILLA.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by quietmagic582: 9:05am On May 05, 2020
Well said here, Its God of the old times that dont judge quick, But God of today judge quicker than fire and petrol itself....Karma is indeed a bitch...What goes around comes around.

The northerners are the main problem this country have, without them we would have get to our promising land long time ago
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Viicfuntop(f): 9:45am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:

Please shut up
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by wasi9ice: 11:12am On May 05, 2020
They have to thread with caution,. Almajiri is only practiced in lslam, and Taraba is a Christian State with a Muslim minority,,

They can just force some miscreants on them in the name of repatriating Almajiri,,. 1000 is too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Odili On EFCC Watch List, Immigration Tells Court / Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion / Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.