Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,386 members, 7,971,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Am Christain, She Is A Muslim - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Christain, She Is A Muslim (487 Views)

Christain Brothers Add Me On 5563d1ea Lets Chat / Am Looking For A Christain Who Is Ready For A Marriage / I Need A Man To Settle Down With Must Be A Good Christain And Age Must Be 26-35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Christain, She Is A Muslim by bigmarko(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
we've been dating for five years now and we want to get married but her dad says its over his dead body for his daugther to marry a christain. The mum has no problem with us getting married, infact she is very happy for us. what should i do. and i love her so so much and she love me too. will do anything to have but cant become a muslim. pls advice me on the way forward.
Re: Am Christain, She Is A Muslim by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
Forget her and move on, or become a Muslim. It is very simple when you look at it with open mind you know.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girl Friend In Benin / Need Partner / Mentality And Relationship (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.