Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,992 members, 7,946,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

_*how Any Student Can Make Money Online Via Copywriting*_ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / _*how Any Student Can Make Money Online Via Copywriting*_ (191 Views)

Where To Buy Xana Xbars Online Via Paypal / How Nigerian Student Can Gain Indian Govt. Free Scholarship - Ministry / Top Businesses Any Student Can Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

_*how Any Student Can Make Money Online Via Copywriting*_ by Lordjay361(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2020
_*How any student can make money online via copywriting*_

Discover how not to be broke again in less than 5minutes. Make sure you read to the end. I gurantee it will be the most profitable 5minutes of your life.

Been rich is a responsibility no one can take for you... And one of the ways to make good money with ease any where you are is via copywriting.(training people on the subject and writing copies for foreign organizations)

*Someone is already asking..*

*1) What is copy writing:*
Copywriting is the act of selling without talking.
It is salesmanship in print.
It involves writing of advert scripts, web content, email letters, product descriptions and lots more.

*2) But am not a graduate?*
You don't need any college degree to write a copy that can sell and make money... All you need is your passion and consistency.

*3)Am not even good at writing:*
I myself didn't do so well in English too. I got a C6 in WAEC, made an E in English twice in the university...
But here I am, earning over 200,000per month. If I can do that, you can do much better than myself.

Copywriting is a trainable skill. And you can learn if you are willing. Remember all you need is your passion/consistency.

*4)So how do I Learn, I don't even own a Laptop?*
Your smartphone is enough. Infact I call it the business of smartphone.
You own a phone right?? Then Let's get you started.

*5)Can you train me?*
Yes of course, I've been doing this for some time now... I am the best  @ what I do.
Just make your payment today and join the class. You will always be proud of yourself for this decision you took today.

*6) How much is the class??*
The training fee is almost free. The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced it to just N10,000 for the training period of 5 days and follow up for life. Cheap right? Lol

I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee to $5.5 (N2,000) so that everyone can benefit. Did I say, everyone? No way, this fee is just for the first 30 persons to get in. The 31st person will pay N10,000. I kid you not. Mind you, I am expecting a sold-out class as always.

New Training starts every Monday and will ends on Friday. It will hold on WhatsApp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class, you will have 11 months of free mentorship from me.

*7)After the class, what next?*

You have direct access to me to ask any questions and technical issues and I will help you. You can call me by 1am and I will pick.
This access is for Life. It's a relationship/Network you can afford to miss.

*cool That's true, you talked about making copies for foreign clients, how is that possible...*

one of the benefits of the training is that we'll sign you up to so many market places(like Fiverr and upwork) where you can get jobs online.
You can earn as as much as $100-$300 per month and even more.
And I'll also will teach you secrets and strategies of getting jobs on Fiverr and upwork.

Don't forget you don't need a laptop to do this, your phone is enough...but if you own a laptop,it's still ok.

*9) What other benefits do I stand to gain?*

Me: You'll get 20 free Copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000 all given to you for free
* Fiverr eBook on the 91 gigs you can start today. Worth over N5,000
* Opportunity to work directly with me and get some of my jobs for the top 3 students.

*Plus a warranty!!!*
If what I teach you doesn't pay you, I'll refund your full money and send you a hand written apology letter for wasting your time.

*10)So how can I pay and when do I start.*

Me: Contact me on WhatsApp (07060764295), make payment and you will be added to the training group.

https:///2347060764295

As soon as your payment is received... you'll get started.

Waooo.. I'll pay right now sir.
Thank you.
God bless you.

You're always welcome.
God bless you more.

Click on the link to Reach me on Whatsapp via the link...

https:///2347060764295

(1) (Reply)

WAYO - Wurld |audio| / Overhyped Of Covid 19 Has Caused More Death In Nigeria Than Covid 19 / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Tuesday, May 12th, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.