Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (76700 Views)

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On May 05, 2020
MansoryMX:
Look at this fool! Scamdemic and you are wearing face mask.

She is wearing a face mask but the children are not. undecided
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by kingar(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2020
[/b][b][/b][b]
adewumiopeyemi:
Let me wait and see Nigeria own

Coro be like
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by ibksiv(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2020
TMKsouth:

Indeed.

It's not just with this virus but climate change, vaccinations, and progressive human rights in general. They are modern-day cavemen. Not to mention their misogynist leader, Trump.
Do you know what it means to be conservative? It is a systematic peg on the extremisms of liberalism. Liberals wanna f*ck everything, they are pro faggotary; they are just bad for the safety and sanity of the human race. Animalistic liberals. Mind you, conservatives are progressive, but in a sane manner.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by ibksiv(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2020
TMKsouth:
Republicans and conservatives in general are a crazy stupid bunch all over the world. If only this virus wasn't contagious I'd say leave them to die.
Liberals are so foolish, foolishness squirms at their presence. How do you explain two men getting married? How do you explain a man penetrating another man''s anus, from where he shits? How do you explain a man changing his gender? Liberals are a bunch of clowns. If you allow them, they will turn this world upside down.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by darediamond(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2020
There is Nothing Like Gorverment but rather a Global Group Of PRIVATE FAMILIES (the Lords) who are actually RESORCES HIJACKERS.

They do not have Genuine interest of the Masses of "Commons" or " USELESS EATERS" -like they like to call us all- at heart.

At the top of all these Families is the Queen Of England and Nothing more.

So everything about Government is Structured over Lies!!!!

Lies needed to by them to SURPREESS YOU AND I and everyother "Commons".
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2020
mad ooo freedom over safety... stupid folks.goan say that to the dead
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

She is wearing a face mask but the children are not. undecided

You see am abi? Bloody hypocrite of a woman cheesy
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by seanchuks: 11:51pm On May 05, 2020
lukuboi:
Health is not found in a syringe!
What could she possibly mean?
yeah, she's right!....but can maybe take u back to health
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Dolphineyes(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2020
tammie24:
If we base reopening decisions on millions of people being tested AND a steady decline in the number of confirmed cases, it will be a very long time before anyone can get back to work (more tests inevitably lead to more confirmed cases)...

One of, if not the only comment I've seen on here that's well thought out.

And, responding to the first part of your comment, which might be a restatement is that, testing millions of possible within a short time allows "us" to get an idea of how widespread the pandemic is within a State and country.

Imagine if the capacity is available to test residents in 2 local government areas in Lagos in a day.

A higher or lower ratio of the infected to the non-infected then translates into whether to employ stricter measures further or relax them. We can't err on that knowledge.

We need the capacity to test more...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It is definitely getting hard to handle but what is the alternative?
Those who want to stay at home should
Those who don't want to, should wear face masks when outside their homes
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by budaatum: 12:00am On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by unmask: 12:08am On May 06, 2020
We have medical officers working tirelessly treating people.

Yet these ones want to add to the problem. Solution is simple. Those that are protesting, have them write their names down and sign an undertaking that they would treat themselves in their houses if they come down with any corona virus symptoms

That way medical officers can focus on people with sense

3 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by TMKsouth: 12:17am On May 06, 2020
ibksiv:

Liberals are so foolish, foolishness squirms at their presence. How do you explain two men getting married? How do you explain a man penetrating another man''s anus, from where he shits? .

That shouldn't bother u - they not chowing YOUR **s. Why have u made it your priority in life?

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 1:19am On May 06, 2020
I’m tired already . I’m the only one lagging behind . What’s with this bill gate vaccine of a thing. And people being Against it? Can u enlighten me on it ? Pls
tammie24:
Not to forget bill gates is bringing his vaccines to Africa

I hear his kids are not allowed to take vaccines
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by tammie24: 1:24am On May 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
I’m tired already . I’m the only one lagging behind . What’s with this bill gate vaccine of a thing. And people being Against it? Can u enlighten me on it ? Pls
why don't you ask why he needs to bribe our legislators to pass a compulsory vaccine bill for him

Why won't he start from him home country
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2020
budaatum:

Its like they are the antiscience group!
NOT JUST THE ANTI SCIENCE GROUP BUT THE DUMBA** GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 2:41am On May 06, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Corona is fake.
YEAH, JUST AS AIDS IS FAKE... UNTIL IT STARTED KILLING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. GET REAL KINDERGARTEN MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Amedino99(m): 3:47am On May 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
Anti-lockdown protests around the world

Source: https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/anti-lockdown-protests-around-the-world-idUSRTX7H61S
just look at those poor kids. They were clearly forced by the their ignorant mother and this may affect them as they may be the butt of jokes when they resume school.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by tatatar: 4:40am On May 06, 2020
EasterDell:
Indeed!

When u believe you know smarter science than a Ben Carson (conservative), or better social governance than a Thomas Sowell (conservative) then something is wrong.

Trump is not a conservative, if you know what that means. He is a smart, super ruthless political jobber riding the conservative momentum; an unbridled display of everything wrong in western democracy.

Take it or Leave it: The Liberal/Conservative dichotomy of the west will lead to it's demise. It has degenerated to shameless tribalism, devoid of balanced thinking.

You mean Ben Carson who believes the world is 6000 years old undecided ...lol
No matter your qualifications there's always a degree of stupidity inherent in conservatives.
Academia still is mainly liberals.

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by tatatar: 4:59am On May 06, 2020
blowjohn:

Yeah right!
And ur a gay abi?
And u support abortion abi?
And u will like illegal immigrants into ur country abi?
Have you noticed you can predict a country or a society's underdevelopment by how much they are so against these things undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 5:08am On May 06, 2020
tatatar:

Have you noticed you can predict a country or a society's underdevelopment by how much they are so against these things undecided

So the cause of our underdevelopment is because we oppose gays etc abi?
The reason why Africa is still backward is because we r not friendly with LGBTQ abi?
Oga say something else.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by tatatar: 5:22am On May 06, 2020
blowjohn:

So the cause of our underdevelopment is because we oppose gays etc abi?
The reason why Africa is still backward is because we r not friendly with LGBTQ abi?
Oga say something else.
You're not backwards because you oppose gays.You're backwards,hence you oppose gays.

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:27am On May 06, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
That man using his side chick's panties as makeshift face mask is the real deal....
Same was almost my fate when I and my "girl" were denied entry into firstbank branch farin-gada market, Plateau state.

Looked left and right for any available mask to buy, since they made it mandatory before entry,
but none was in sight...
Coincidentally left my white "hankie" at home, she came with hers....

Couldn't believe my ears when she offered her white cotton panties, insisting it was clean

Crazy girl
na lie u lie
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Tirips(f): 6:23am On May 06, 2020
lukuboi:
Health is not found in a syringe! What could she possibly mean?
It is found in Jesus nt a syringe. Only Jesus can give u health.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by henrixx(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2020
lukuboi:
Health is not found in a syringe!
What could she possibly mean?
is your health in a syringe right now ? do you currently need injections to survive?
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2020
For how long are they going to keep the people lockdown...This is getting out of hand...
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by mayor1814: 6:47am On May 06, 2020
It's so annoying and painful to see people protesting against lockdown. One was even saying SCAMdemic, another Freedom before safety. This is terrible. we just pray the virus will soon come to an end otherwise half or many of those protesting will regret their actions.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by loomer: 7:40am On May 06, 2020
lukui:
You said I should stay at home, what will I be eating? We are no longer in children of isreal era who all ate "manna" from heaven.

No food for lazy man, even hard working person dey hungry

Leave all these oyibo, them no dey hungry, them just dey show themselves.

If na third world countries dey do this one i for understand
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by EasterDell: 7:52am On May 06, 2020
Great you used "Academia still is mainly liberal" but what eludes you is the definition of liberal/conservative; unless you will not use a language such as "degree of stupidity"

Classic Liberal/Conservative world views is tied to temperament and psychologists can predict this from early childhood. One is predominantly given to creativity and change (liberal). The other is predominately given to analysis and order (conservative). As a rule, a scientist is likely more conservative and an artist is likely more liberal, irrespective of the level of intelligence at work here.

What most of you who use disgusting and disparaging language are talking about is the "political interpretation" of both ideologies.

You have sold your souls to the political infighting of CNN vs. FOX news; Republicans vs. Democrats. Shamless commercial jobbers peddling a polished version of PDP vs. APC. Selfish idiots that give no hoot about anybody or any ideology be you liberal/conservative.

... they just stick their fingers in the wind, feel the direction of their "gullible political base" and tell you the usual lines they already know you want to hear and BOOM the next election victory (their next meal ticket) is secure!

tatatar:

You mean Ben Carson who believes the world is 6000 years old undecided ...lol
No matter your qualifications there's always a degree of stupidity inherent in conservatives.
Academia still is mainly liberals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by EasterDell: 7:57am On May 06, 2020
Yes, it is a free world. Those that want to go outside should be allowed to go outside and kill thierself of covid19 if neccessary.

Those that want to stay inside should be allowed to stay inside (supported them with palliatives if you wish) and kill thierself with hunger if necessary.

All na sacrifice.

Government should not be turned into a dictatorship for any reason. Period!

mayor1814:
It's so annoying and painful to see people protesting against lockdown. One was even saying SCAMdemic, another Freedom before safety. This is terrible. we just pray the virus will soon come to an end otherwise half or many of those protesting will regret their actions.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2020
tatatar:

You're not backwards because you oppose gays.You're backwards,hence you oppose gays.

Morality has got nothing to do with rate of development or underdevelopment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.