Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,597 members, 7,944,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? (1936 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by MasterNeegho(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2020
How far can you cope with a long distance relationship? I need your views on this.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by efficiencie(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2020
If your woman is not a public toilet and you are not the janitor of public toilets you should be able to cope with long distance relationships...its a question of character. Married couples sharing the same home cheat, quarrel, spite each other and even kill each other...Distance is nothing, character is everything!

8 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by blackpanthar: 11:00pm On May 04, 2020
MasterNeegho:
How far can you cope with a long distance relationship? I need your views on this.

If your motive is marriage and not sex then you will cope easily. But if by COPE you mean sex.... That is not really a purposeful relationship.

In marriage you may be bored of sex after 9 years. What would remain would be the friendship that was built before marriage.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by RamessesIV(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
Yeah I once did,and she was cheating on me the whole time,the issue of long distance relationship,is trust and seriousness if not ......

4 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2020
blackpanthar:

If your motive is marriage and not sex then you will cope easily. But if by COPE you mean sex.... That is not really a purposeful relationship.

In marriage you may be bored of sex after 9 years. What would remain would be the friendship that was built before marriage.

I tell you.

3 years + and waxing stronger.

I no call babe for 1 day and she change am for me. wink

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by samincredible44(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2020
if u are not a sex addict,it's possible.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 04, 2020
I can. Its the best. I hate clingy beaches
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Breezzy(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
RamessesIV:
Yeah I once did,and she was cheating on me the whole time,the issue of long distance relationship,is trust and seriousness if not ......

You nko you no dey cheat?

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by RamessesIV(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2020
I have never cheated
Breezzy:

You nko you no dey cheat?
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 04, 2020
Ah he no easy O
Cause kongee is no man's friend
You can be konjiralized any fúcking time grin
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Breezzy(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
I have never cheated
Awesome, keep it up

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by silento(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2020
Me 2years now but am beginning to loose focus coz my babe suddenly not romantic again , birthday sms, etc na war I know someone is shining her congo, we only talk once in a day we see online ignore each other , so last month I moved on long distance relationship is waste of time to me I won't try it again

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by freethinker420(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
Long distance relationships??...Nah i rather remain single

4 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by NobleDeSage001: 11:38am On May 05, 2020
If you are not ready for drama and stress, forget it.
It is not a game for feeble minded people.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by latexxbro(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2020
yomi007k:

I tell you.

3 years + and waxing stronger.

I no call babe for 1 day and she change am for me. wink
And she didn't call you ? You need to up your game to be Alpha Male
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 05, 2020
I can cope in a long distance relationship, just keep the trust, communication and the spice in check. Oh, how I love love❤�

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by efficiencie(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
silento:
Me 2years now but am beginning to loose focus coz my babe suddenly not romantic again , birthday sms, etc na war I know someone is shining her congo, we only talk once in a day we see online ignore each other , so last month I moved on long distance relationship is waste of time to me I won't try it again

The lady was a waste of time...not the distance...you did not date distance why blame distance. That lady would have surrendered her body to another man even if you were right there next to her!
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
It's all depends on your motive
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by helinues: 2:43pm On May 05, 2020
Long relationship is the best only if both partners are truthful to each other..

The space and distance create an opportunity for both partners to have their own personal plan before getting married

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2020
latexxbro:

She called.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 3:24pm On May 05, 2020
yomi007k:

She called.

Oga don't listen to that motherfucker talking about alpha male rubbish.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
Eberechi24:

Yes dear. grin

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:30pm On May 05, 2020
Eberechi24:

Bless you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
yomi007k:

Yes dear. grin
That is what they propagate when they are envious of what you have.

@Cuddlebugie, no mind that werey.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by iTearHerToto: 3:50pm On May 05, 2020
See how these hoes above me detest alpha males
They could shoot one here if given a gun cheesy

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by silento(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2020
efficiencie:

The lady was a waste of time...not the distance...you did not date distance why blame distance. That lady would have surrendered her body to another man even if you were right there next to her!

Much sense in your post that's the fact there
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by efficiencie(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
latexxbro:

Na for woman mata una be alpha male...if we demand responsibility, sacrifice, courage, selflessness and leadership of you now you will be found wanting and you probably regard yourself an alpha...you are here forming alpha but Buhari that is no where close to an alpha is your president...dey dia!!!

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Diffdeef(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2020
You better just don't get yourself involved in LDR, A long distant relationship simply does not meet the criteria necessary for it to be considered a legitimate relationship. There is no reciprocity of anything more than words passing over a phone line or an instant message text.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by latexxbro(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2020
efficiencie:

Na for woman mata una be alpha male...if we demand responsibility, sacrifice, courage, selflessness and leadership of you now you will be found wanting and you probably regard yourself an alpha...you are here forming alpha but Buhari that is no where close to an alpha is your president...dey dia!!!

Buhari is a better Alpha bro, Former head of state, A general,etc. He's also an alpha. Being an Alpha male will help you in alot situations not just women
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by maximusprime2000: 5:57pm On May 06, 2020
Dont be deceived, LDR is not a relationship, u only dating ur phone. if u know, u know o.
Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Eniolakiite(f): 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
True

blackpanthar:

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? by Apination(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2020
Two weeks of quarantine you Don dey cry about Konji and you dey support long distance relationship, who you dey deceive undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? / Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.