Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours (719 Views)

FDA Authorizes Pfizer Pill To Treat COVID-19 In Major Advance / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by lovelybobo: 1:18am On May 05, 2020
Background
I come from a family that is blessed with two things:1 A natural leaf that can cure an illness whose symptoms are high fever, joint pains and general weakness of the body and this leaf will only heal the sick person if administered by any member of my maternal family. 2 Our dreams always come to pass most of the time.
This natural leaf to the best of knowledge and according to what my grandmother told me has been with the family for a very long time, her own mother handed over the leaf to her, so she does not know the origin of how the leaf became a herbal medicine in our family. I have spoken with my own mother she only told me that her mother handed over the leaf to her before her death. When my Mum was traveling to visit my sister in the city, she handed it over to my youngest brother who was in secondary school then.
It is only my Mum and my youngest bother that are the official custodians of the leaf. I, being a family member can get the leaf, boil it and filter it and give it to a sick person and the person will be fine, although I am not an official custodian since I am a family member it works perfectly.

The Dream
On Monday, March 23rd, 2020, I had a dream where someone I do not know came to me and told me that I should get that leaf we use in treating illness and add three additional things (natural edible things) to it before boiling it, that anybody I give it to will be cured of the COVID-19. The person listed the three items that I should add and their quantity told me about the dosage and administration and concluded by telling me that anybody I give the herb will be fine within 24hours of completing the dosage.
I shared the dream with my Mum then, her only response was that when she sees anybody suffering from Covid-19 she will prepare it and give to the person as instructed. As of March 23rd, Covid-19 was not very serious in Nigeria yet.

My Questions
1 While will a natural leaf be a herbal medication and provide healing to sickness when administered by my maternal family members only and not any other person out there?
2 If you are familiar with the above question kindly give me detailed explanations on how such things happen and why they happen.
3 What is the best way to test the herb on COVID-19 patients, this may just be the game-changer for Nigeria.
Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by CXLVII: 1:21am On May 05, 2020
Do you smoke Marijuana or drink alcohol excessively ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by Slawormir: 1:24am On May 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by tidalstorm(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2020
CXLVII:
Do you smoke Marijuana or drink alcohol excessively ?
grin grin
he has the right to be a Joseph

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by Nobody: 1:30am On May 05, 2020
No harm in trying bro.
This might be your own breakthrough who knows

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by solmusdesigns: 1:41am On May 05, 2020
which state are you from let us locate you to the nearest Isolation center... I bet isolated covid patient wouldn't mind eating any herb you prescribe since there is no cure, as long as you would keep their company at their death bed

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by Nobody: 2:00am On May 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
No harm in trying bro.
This might be your own breakthrough who knows
I like people like you.... Bless You Bro !!

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by toffyz(m): 5:03am On May 05, 2020
LOL
Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by hidhrhis(m): 5:09am On May 05, 2020
Their is no harm in trying bro but know that dream is different from reality
I've being having consistent dream of how I won 2.5million naira for the past 2 weeks but yet to come to pass

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by showafrica(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2020
hidhrhis:
Their is no harm in trying bro but know that dream is different from reality
I've being having consistent dream of how I won 2.5million naira for the past 2 weeks but yet to come to pass

Lol, the issue is league no dey oN, unless u go play zoom confirm.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by hidhrhis(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2020
showafrica:

that zoom is unpredictable and impossible to win
Re: I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours by hidhrhis(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2020
showafrica:

that zoom is unpredictable and impossible to win

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates ‘microchip’ Conspiracy Theory And Other Vaccine Claims Fact-checked / Man Suffering From Chest Pains Shocked To Find Knife Blade Lodged In Chest (Pix) / Help!!! Graphics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.