Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,766 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

CENSORSHIP: Youtube Delete David Channel For Being Sceptical Of The Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CENSORSHIP: Youtube Delete David Channel For Being Sceptical Of The Coronavirus (789 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CENSORSHIP: Youtube Delete David Channel For Being Sceptical Of The Coronavirus by faceland: 2:41am On May 05, 2020
David Icke was deleted from YouTube because of his views on COVID-19.
His YouTube channel had close to a million subscribers and they also deleted his live-stream video on the London Real Channel only 20 minutes into the session (which was the most viewed live stream on YouTube that day).

He kind of prove that COVID-19 is an hoax (I disagree but know it is not as deadly as they made it to be), and accuse Bill Gates and Elon Musk or being murderous psychopaths (with his logical arguments and points).

Here are some of the reasons YouTube could use to justify silencing David Icke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWgWmYKS1Ao

Re: CENSORSHIP: Youtube Delete David Channel For Being Sceptical Of The Coronavirus by dayorich: 2:45am On May 05, 2020
Re: CENSORSHIP: Youtube Delete David Channel For Being Sceptical Of The Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:56am On May 05, 2020
Tales of the stupid conspiracy theorist. At least, the Internet has been relieved of one numbskull.

2 Likes

Re: CENSORSHIP: Youtube Delete David Channel For Being Sceptical Of The Coronavirus by faceland: 8:24am On May 05, 2020
MarNovu:
Tales of the stupid conspiracy theorist. At least, the Internet has been relieved of one numbskull.

One man's conspiracy theorist is another man's journalist. He was an ex footballer and ex sport commentator on BBC. Trust me, he is not a complete nut-case (and is till has a presence on the internet, just not on those popular platforms).

Have you ever asked yourself why the US president has NEVER worn a mask (even though he is overweight and over the age of 60, therefore among the vulnerable?)

(1) (Reply)

“never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises / Leader Of Coffin Meme Would Invite Messi, Ronaldo And Ronaldinho To Dance / TACHA Share Video Of An Unknown Man Caressing Her Br£ast. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.