Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,584 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating (895 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by ExAngel007(f): 6:29am On May 05, 2020
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate
on how he was turned down by a lady after he
sold his laptop to take her out.

The man identified as @Mrfab_ on the platform
said the incident happened during on
Valentine’s day celebration.

According to Mr Fab, he had a huge crush on
the lady and he decided to prove his love on
Valentine’s day by taking her on an expensive
date.

He made the disclosure in response to rapper
Erigga’s tweet where the rapper asked his fans
the most annoying thing love has ever made
them do.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mrfab_/status/1256923367669665793?p=v

1 Share

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by vibbb: 6:31am On May 05, 2020
Wow, ppl like you still existing.

What a wonderful world.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by StephenBB(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2020
He loosed his laptop
He loosed the lady
He loosed her chambers of commerce.

I wont say sorry cos he's not thinking well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by NextD18: 6:38am On May 05, 2020
Lies!

No Nigerian non-virgin lady turns a guy down after valentine hangout. Never!!
Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by primeache: 6:54am On May 05, 2020
That's your problem.
Next time.sell house.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by haiti007(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2020
What kind of desperation is that. Laptop that if used wisely, will get you thousands of naira.
Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by paqman: 7:16am On May 05, 2020
Brother see mumu ,brother wey no wise .you carry woman go out you spend all your money no do you con dey vex

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by seunlayi(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2020
See ya life outside
Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by Nobody: 9:06am On May 05, 2020
Hehehehe....I like the song comment up there. Omo see brother, brother, brother wey no wise, brother wey mumu. You carry woman go out, you spend all your money, the girl talk say she no do, you come dey lament cheesy cheesy. Guy you don Bleep up ooo, no worry, you can always get a laptop.
Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by Johnson225(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2020
Regardless of the expensive date she knows you're a broke ass, An average Nigerian woman can estimate your net worth from 20 miles away tongue

Meanwhile; Original Gucci shoe for men is available

Price: 37,000. Slightly negotiable

Whatsapp

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by Martinez39s(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36am On May 05, 2020
SOME HAVE SOLD FAMILY PROPERTIES JUST TO IMPRESS A LEGGINGS AND CROP TOP OF 250 WEARER.
CHAI, MEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39am On May 05, 2020
Johnson225:
Regardless of the expensive date she knows you're a broke ass,

An average Nigerian woman can estimate your net worth from 20 miles away tongue

MANY TIMES WHEN YOU AS DANGOTE'S UNKNOWN SON APPROACH A BABE WITH REGULAR FLIP FLOPS AND JOGGERS, SHE'D RATHER GIVE HER ATTENTION TO THE CAR WASH DUDE POSING WITH A CUSTOMER'S PEUGEOT 504.

THIS RENDERS YOUR SECOND STATEMENT INVALID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by MJBOLT: 10:42am On May 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
SOME HAVE SOLD FAMILY PROPERTIES JUST TO IMPRESS A LEGGINGS AND CROP TOP OF 250 WEARER.
CHAI, MEN.

Re: I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2020
Laff wan kill me grin grin
Have Done crazy things too before but not to that extent grin

(1) (Reply)

Take Responsibility !!! / 10 Things Men Do That Women Hate With Passion. / Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With House Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.