Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,379 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days (2626 Views)

AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by AmeboBook: 7:29am On May 05, 2020
Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr., popularly known as Snoop Dogg, is never shy to appreciate his wife, Shante Monique Broadus, on social media.

The "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper took to his Instagram page to thank Shante for their kids, her loyalty and ability to deal with him on his worst days.

He wrote;

"@bosslady_ent. Thanks4 the . Kids loyalty stability n the ability to deal wit me on my worst days u are appreciated"

See the post below.

Meanwhile, Snoop Dogg has rescheduled his ‘I Wanna Thank Me’ UK and Ireland tour to 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. He was supposed to play five dates on the tour this year, starting in Belfast on April 10, with shows to follow in Manchester, Leeds, London and Birmingham.

However, the tour will take place next year with a list of new dates scheduled for February 2021.

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/snoop-dogg-thanks-his-wife-shante-broadus-for-their-kids-loyalty-and-ability-to-deal-with-him-on-his-worst-days/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by dawnomike(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2020
I can only imagine what she must have had to put up with over time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
Today is my birthday, show some love. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by cassidy1996(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2020
Holuwahphemy:
Happy Birthday to ya!

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by Annie939(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
Holuwahphemy:
happy Birthday dear
Re: Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by DADAYO5: 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
Many happy returns dear
Re: Snoop Dogg Thanks Wife Shante For Ability To Deal With Him On His Worst Days by Tirips(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2020
Holuwahphemy:
Happy birthday!! Stay blessed
mine is on the 10th

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Slayer Nikki Fe Fe S*x Tape Leaked Video / Laycon Gets Keys To His Prize House On The Island & It Better Not Be Ibeju/epe / {download} J. Cole The Off-season Album Zip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.