Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,550 members, 7,972,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Someone Is Impersonating Me To Get Donations - Late Vixen, Kodak’s Mum Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Is Impersonating Me To Get Donations - Late Vixen, Kodak’s Mum Cries Out (558 Views)

Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure / Nigerian Vixen, Kodak Spotted Dancing, See Her Last Video Hours Before Her Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Impersonating Me To Get Donations - Late Vixen, Kodak’s Mum Cries Out by ollyjoseph: 7:50am On May 05, 2020
Mother of late video vixen and dancer, Kodak has cried out to the public that somebody is currently using her name to get donations from the public.

Speaking via a now-viral video, she emphatically stated that she has not shared any account details online to ask for donations.

The late video vixen died after suffering electrocution while charging her phone in a studio around Omole estate.

Since the news of her death broke out, many celebrities have mourned her.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKR0YjX9ARo

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me To Get Donations - Late Vixen, Kodak’s Mum Cries Out by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2020
Today is my birthday, show some love. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me To Get Donations - Late Vixen, Kodak’s Mum Cries Out by mrsage(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2020
Sad development

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Blast Ike For Tagging Another Girl With Her On Instagram Post(video). / Kim Kardashian West Strips Down To Her Underwear In Racy New Photos / 12 Lovely Igbo Names Regina Daniels Should Consider For Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.