Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,954 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Liar (1468 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Liar by bolatefah: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
Please help me out,

My husband is dating a lady, he even put her pix on his phone.  but when i call the lady the information she gave me was that -  my husband deceive her that he has not married talkless of having children.  This lady crown it all that she even no his father and his sister.   I am shocked I don't know what to say then i went to the sister for interrogation but she Dennie to knowing this lady. but his father did not Dennie he only confirm for me that  my husband will not married more that  two meaning I and the Lady.

But I am confused, because we married Legally with a 2yrs old boy.  This gay I am talking about does not feed the HOME.  He deceive this lady living in a 4 bedroom flat, while rent of a room he's living he due for the past 9 month now.

Please help me out, i need you advice,
WHICH STEP, IN WHAT WAY DO I TREAT THIS ISSUE.

HELP URGENTLY NEEDED.

THANK U.  You can help me to ask the lady question.  this his her no.  08028396524
Re: A Liar by Omolola1(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
wth! are u really married? u've jxt signed ur divorce papers by putng up dat numbr! d lady mite b playn a fast 1 on u~
Re: A Liar by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
You have no business with the lady.
Ask your husband to come clean. Looks like the dude has moved on so stop pestering the other woman and focus more on your child and how you going to better your life going forward.
Re: A Liar by Areaboy2(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
y are u worrying her life, she doesnt know u and has nothing to do with you other than share something u own(?)

anyway, deal with your husband!!.

I dont see the point keeping him when all he does is give u heartache instead of taking care of the home.

whats that? u love him , fck love angry!! be wise!!!

my two cents
Re: A Liar by adec234: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
This lady was deceive by him, am not blaming this lady, i am trying to let we lady understanding that men deceive alot we all need to be wise, but i personally am confused. I need good advice not a joke.
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
@poster
you should sort your life with your husband rather than posting this women's phone number here, you ignorant fool!
you already talked to her and she told you what you needed to know, why post her phone number on a forum to STRANGERS?!?!
Re: A Liar by ebonyvibe(f): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Take your child and look after the both of you.

Call your husband and ask him why? not to change his mind but to understand why. Now look after yourself it will be hard but you need to concentrate on yourself now.

It is only God and your husband that can change his mind now but even at that do you want him back. You dont have in laws o forget them just dont even go to them at all.

@Mrbrown Jay this woman does not deserve insults she deserve compassion though i dont agree with what she has done but clearly she is having a break down dont tip her over the edge. If you find out a man is fuc.king your wife will your first instinct not be you want to kill him. People deal with stress differently
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
bolatefah:

Please help me out,

My husband is dating a lady, he even put her pix on his phone.  but when i call the lady the information she gave me was that -  my husband deceive her that he has not married talkless of having children.  This lady crown it all that she even no his father and his sister.   I am shocked I don't know what to say then i went to the sister for interrogation but she Dennie to knowing this lady. but his father did not Dennie he only confirm for me that  my husband will not married more that  two meaning I and the Lady.

But I am confused, because we married Legally with a 2yrs old boy.  This gay I am talking about does not feed the HOME.  He deceive this lady living in a 4 bedroom flat, while rent of a room he's living he due for the past 9 month now.

Please help me out, i need you advice,
WHICH STEP, IN WHAT WAY DO I TREAT THIS ISSUE.

HELP URGENTLY NEEDED.

THANK U.  You can help me to ask the lady question.  this his her no.  08028396524

I'm sure your husband is a youruba man . . . they marry more than one wife na, you should know that!
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@Mrbrown Jay this woman does not deserve insults she deserve compassion though i dont agree with what she has done but clearly she is having a break down dont tip her over the edge. If you find out a man is fuc.king your wife will your first instinct not be you want to kill him. People deal with stress differently

in my book, she doesnt deserve any compassion!
however this woman may feel, she has absolutely NO RIGHTS to put some other person private details on NL. whats next? her address so people can go and abuse her?!

she should deal with the lying pile of crap husband that she has rather than taking her energy on some women that her cheating husband fooled.

if a man is fukcing my wife then i dont give a damn about THIS MAN, my main concern would be my wife who allow it to happen.
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

in my book, she doesnt deserve any compassion!
however this woman may feel, she has absolutely NO RIGHTS to put some other person private details on NL. whats next? her address so people can go and abuse her?!

she should deal with the lying pile of crap husband that she has rather than taking her energy on some women that her cheating husband fooled.

Hey sweeri . . . how was ur celebrations? wink wink cheesy
Re: A Liar by ShyOne(f): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
question - "is yours a christian marriage?" or has your husband mentioned his desire to have 2 wives?  Your father-in-law mentioned that he won't marry but one of you which makes me think that "he will marry more than one."  The father-in-law knows about the relationship as he didn't deny it and I am sure that your husband has discussed with his dad the possibility of having 2 wives - hence the reason the father-in-law mentioned it in the first place.  So it has definitely been discussed between both father and son.

answer to your post - IF YOU ARE OF THE BELIEF THAT YOURS IS A CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE and that you didn't sign up to be in a marriage with 3 people (you, your husband and another wife):

1) get on your knees IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE IT TO GOD in prayer
2) talk to God as frankly as you would talk to your closest friend
3) pray constantly and with sincerity
4) don't talk to anyone else
    the husband doesn't deserve a second thought
    don't talk to the father-in-law, the sister, your family, your neighbors, strangers
5) go completely mum - SILENT until God tells you to talk
6) don't cook for him, don't clean for him, don't argue with him, don't sex him, nothing
7) don't even look at him
cool write him a letter - let him know that until he is a husband to you in action and deed - you are only a wife to him in name and name only
9) let him know that he should straighten up and straighten this mess he has created out for the sake of the marriage, your honor, love and respect and until he handles this - you have nothing to say or do with him or to him

Continue to go about your business in the home, continue to care for your child, talk to God about monies and assistance that you need from God who is your ALL-N-ALL,  your everything - look to God for your direction and he will supply it to you.
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ujujoan:

Hey sweeri . . . how was your celebrations? wink wink cheesy

hey Uju baby, i havent seen you here for a while!
unlike most people, xmas and new yr is the busiest time of the yr for me so i was. . . . . . . . working!
what about you? did father Xmas brought you all the gift you desired?
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
jay bee:

Ask your husband to come clean. Looks like the dude has moved on so stop pestering the other woman and focus more on your child and how you going to better your life going forward.

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
you should sort your life with your husband rather than posting this women's phone number here, you ignorant fool!
you already talked to her and she told you what you needed to know, why post her phone number on a forum to STRANGERS?!?!

Nuff said. cool
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
I just want to say this. Jaybee, you make me wanna swim through a tank full of piranhas. angry
Re: A Liar by Orton10(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Poster,
You want us to Call the Lady in question and tell what?
Com'mon its not her fault and you know wit, blame your Randy Husband, his sister and silly father for your problem(s).
Pls modify you earlier post and wipe off her personal phone number from there.
Go sort out your problem wif your husband and leave the innocent lady alone. Peace ¥
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
You sorry arse men know damn well yall calling that chick right now! Hang up that damn phone! angry
Re: A Liar by Spclst900: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Shy-One:

question - "is yours a christian marriage?" or has your husband mentioned his desire to have 2 wives?  Your father-in-law mentioned that he won't marry but one of you which makes me think that "he will marry more than one."  The father-in-law knows about the relationship as he didn't deny it and I am sure that your husband has discussed with his dad the possibility of having 2 wives - hence the reason the father-in-law mentioned it in the first place.  So it has definitely been discussed between both father and son.

answer to your post - IF YOU ARE OF THE BELIEF THAT YOURS IS A CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE and that you didn't sign up to be in a marriage with 3 people (you, your husband and another wife):

1) get on your knees IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE IT TO GOD in prayer
2) talk to God as frankly as you would talk to your closest friend
3) pray constantly and with sincerity
4) don't talk to anyone else
    the husband doesn't deserve a second thought
    don't talk to the father-in-law, the sister, your family, your neighbors, strangers
5) go completely mum - SILENT until God tells you to talk
6) don't cook for him, don't clean for him, don't argue with him, don't sex him, nothing
7) don't even look at him
cool write him a letter - let him know that until he is a husband to you in action and deed - you are only a wife to him in name and name only
9) let him know that he should straighten up and straighten this mess he has created out for the sake of the marriage, your honor, love and respect and until he handles this - you have nothing to say or do with him or to him

Continue to go about your business in the home, continue to care for your child, talk to God about monies and assistance that you need from God who is your ALL-N-ALL,  your everything - look to God for your direction and he will supply it to you.
can't agree less.
Re: A Liar by ShyOne(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
Spclst900:

can't agree less.

I have seen your posts - they are very interesting - so you don't agree with mine - I'm good - give me your thoughts.

Help me out - I love diversity, new and different. What would you tell the poster?
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
I can see Jaybee calling her now!

Jaybee: Hello, may I speak to the bitch that bleeped my friend husband?
Chick: Who is this? How did you get my number?
Jaybee: I am a moderator of a Nigerian site and some deranged chick posted your number saying you bleeped her husband.
Chick: I bleeped plenty of husband can you be more specific?
Jaybee: Damn!  So you into fucking husbands?  Do you deal with guys that are not married?
Chick: How much money you got?
Jaybee: Hmm.  (hangs up the phone)
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

hey Uju baby, i havent seen you here for a while!
unlike most people, xmas and new yr is the busiest time of the yr for me so i was. . . . . . . . working!
what about you? did father Xmas brought you all the gift you desired?

Awwww poor you!  sad  sad

As for the xmas gift I wanted, I asked father xmas to bring me you . . . . . so you know how that turned out!  sad  sad  cheesy

All the same, I had myself a blast. Didn't even remember NL sef . . .  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: A Liar by Busta(f): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
jay bee:

MRbrownJAY:

@poster

couldn't agree more. The ball is in your court. You sure have no business with the woman and posting her number on here. If ur husband wanna marry her and u wanna tuff it out, your call . . . u wanna end things and be on your own, your call too.
Re: A Liar by jaybee3(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
Are you the husband snatcher Q?
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
kiss Jaybee. Did you make the phone call suga? Tell the truth.
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Jaybee: Hello, may I speak to the naughty woman that bleeped my friend husband?
Jaybee: I am a moderator of a Nigerian site and some deranged chick posted your number saying you bleeped her husband.
Jaybee: Damn!  So you into bleeping husbands?  Do you deal with guys that are not married?
Jaybee: Hmm.  (hangs up the phone)

grin grin
Re: A Liar by Busta(f): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Jaybee: Hello, may I speak to the naughty woman that bleeped my friend husband?
Jaybee: Damn! So you into bleeping husbands? Do you deal with guys that are not married?
Jaybee: Hmm. (hangs up the phone)

HILARIOUS!!
Re: A Liar by jaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
Yeah i did and guess who picked it up?
I'm sure u know who i'm talking about
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
I dunno who you talking about Jaybee. You okay suga? tongue
Re: A Liar by 190: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
that phone number belong's to ms.eve!! shocked shocked
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Why would I have a Nigerian phone line if I am in USA? The phone wouldn't even work in USA. Dream on bastards!
Re: A Liar by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
<<<<popcorn well hot! grin
Re: A Liar by 190: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2011
ms.eve

ever heard of roaming

i put it 2 you in your face that # belongs to you!! angry angry
grin grin
Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Hmm. There is no International roaming in USA! When you leave your calling zones and roaming zones your phone will not receive signal. Roaming zone are usually a few extra calling zones outside of your calling zone and it is not in another continent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) / Abortion an Single mum lifestyle / Are All Ladies Like This?(screen shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.